• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hear ye, hear ye, I'm a newbie.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
  • Hey there, I've already posted around a bit so I decided to make a newcomer thread to introduce myself.

I'm Ikwaylx, use any shortened version or any nickname you can think of if you like. My name is pronounced Ick-way-licks, but it shouldn't seem too hard to pronounce once you know. I joined PC after finding a thread about Pokemon Shinygold. I registered to voice my opinion on the game and then went along and posted s'more, so I think I'm getting used to the community already. I'm also interested in video editing, making a range of pretty obscure videos.

Hope everything goes smoothly with you all and I leave you with - in my opinion - the most awesome pokemon ever! (In terms of looks)
    Hear ye, hear ye, I'm a newbie.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Welcome to the forums. Judging by your taste in Pokémon, you're a pretty cool person. Shuckle is so unappreciated, it's depressing. I'm glad some people understand how great a Pokémon he really is.

And you're the first person I've seen with a Simpsons avatar. At least, I think it's a Simpsons avatar. Correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, it's a deadly show.

I guess I'll see you around the forums or whatever. Leave me a visitor message if you ever want to chat, 'kay?

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
  • Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes. It's great to see all of you and I know that I'll be around here for a while.
    Yeah, Shuckle really is underrated. When used correctly he really can be a saving grace in a battle. If I ever see one, I always end up using it for the stats and the way it looks. The vacant expression is just fun to look at too.

And my Simpsons avatar was something I found on my pictures so I put it on. I believe it's from the episode where Bart gets a new big brother at the moment when Homer's face suddenly melts as he says, '"Now give your dad a hug."'

Thanks guys!

Back