• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hearing random Pokemon cries ><;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
Years
  • It would make things more realistic - The cries in the cave inform you of the type of Pokemon in the area and It makes things more realistic. This. is a good thought and addon.

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
  • I've been playing Pokémon for years. Starting with Yellow, I now own every single game of the main series.

Something that has bothered me for years (or atleast, during the latest few generations) is that, while going through routes and caves, I sometimes can actually hear Pokémon cries outside of battle. I thought I was hearing things, but there's been a few times now where I've definitelyheard noises.

Is this a bug, an intended feature, or am I just going crazy? Please tell me other people hear them ><;;

I posted this here, since it applies to most Pokémon games.

I've also played every game of the main series. You're just going crazy, like most of us ^^ I hear pokemon [game] cries outside of playing the game (like while I'm outside and not playing the game at all) so you're not too bad. LOL.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    I've got Diamond...I heard other people on another games forum talking about it, yet I haven't heard anything yet. However this could be due to my alarming stupidity. Can you hear the cries over the music?

I make Pokemon cries outside of the game. I think I have reached a whole new level of sad.

Taiji Dragon

I think that was third game gen since I haven't heard cries from pokemon in the field like that since that generation. It happened in my Sapphire and Emerald. I would hear wild zigzagoon and cascoons in that forest in Hoenn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back