• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Heart of Soul [OOC](M)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
  • ]@Fort PokePower:[/B] You are reserved.

@Stingray: As much as I want to accept your SU, there are some things that stick out. I get that Luci somehow 'bounded' her soul to her brother's but that wouldn't make her a Lost Soul, seeing as how she is now a part of her brother's.

Also, her attack that allows her to step between worlds. I don't quite understand how she is existing in the spirit world (by spirit world, I am assuming you are talking about Hell/Heaven), if she is his Familiar and exists alongside him plus being a part of his soul.[/QUOTE]

Ok I'll change the power to a different one once I'm at my computer.. its no problem.

Well she isn't completely a Lost Soul... but she is dead and refuses to pass on she isn't a normal soul either. She is in a grey area. That is what I was trying to get at. She would be a lost Soul if her brother's Soul wasn't there to help her keep her identity and humanity. So she has traits of a normal soul (emotions, self control, and identity) why having some traits of a Lost Soul (darkness, and the ability/desire to consume other souls).

I'll work to change this or rephrase it. Let me know which one you would prefer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Stingray: Is it possible to re-work it so that Luci is not a Lost Soul? If not, then it is fine. Only reason I say so, is because the fact that Luci is semi-Lost Soul will definitely come back bite Aiden in the butt, when we get a little further down in the RP. But if you can't, then just rephrase it.

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Not to nitpick at semantics but unique is indeed the wrong word, rare but not unique. If you look through some other characters' SUs you will notice Aiden is neither the first nor the only person born as a Reaper/Reaper-ish.

Sorry to be kind of preachy but I couldn't help it since it relates to me >.<

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Not to nitpick at semantics but unique is indeed the wrong word, rare but not unique. If you look through some other characters' SUs you will notice Aiden is neither the first nor the only person born as a Reaper/Reaper-ish.

Sorry to be kind of preachy but I couldn't help it since it relates to me >.<

Well considering I'm considering changing that part anyway it will be fixed :p

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Might want to read through the other SUs while you're at it, so you don't end up with a pet dragon or something. |D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Actually Yamagi mine is an Earth Element. XD And there is nothing wrong with many pet dragons Birdy.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Anthony is Fire, Shear is Light, and Kaya is Earth. (I'm pretty sure Aiden is the Emo element. >>)

Yeah, everyone's totally rockin' the Dark element.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • @Songbird: The Emo element is the strongest of all though, raw emotion and a strong dislike for anything positive. lol. How much stronger could you get.

@Everyone: Yea, I should had known. I was expecting at least one Wind element. I don't know why.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    If it helps any, Rosa has a Wind spell.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Finished! :D

REAPER:

Name: Dahlia Randol

Appearance: Dahlia is of average height with fair skin and bright blue yes. Her black hair is cut short in the back, while in the front her long bangs frame her face. Her usual attire consists of pale clothing, usually a t-shirt and shorts, with her always present black trenchcoat over it. On her hands, she wears a pair of dark blue fingerless gloves, while she wears a pair of long black socks and plain white tennis shoes on her feet. Around her neck is a necklace of glass, each piece cut in the shape of diamonds; matching earrings hang from her earlobes. A light blue purse she rarely leaves anywhere and a golden wristwatch finish off her attire.
    Spoiler:

Nature/Element: Fire

History: Dahlia's life started out normal enough; she was born to a plain family with the maiden name of Rivers, lived in a plain house, and had plain friends. While she herself had quite the vivid (and somewhat morbid) imagination, she was completely satisfied with with living an uneventful life. She grew to be a skilled artist, earning enough to live a comfortable but, again, normal life. While her mind would travel through fantastical stories and landscapes, she remained fixedly normal. As long as the fantasies of her mind stayed within her mind, she reveled in them.

Near the age of 25, Dahlia was set to marry her childhood sweetheart, David Randol. David was probably the only friend of Dahlia's whom could be considered slightly strange and who didn't pass judgement on the strange thoughts which Dahlia would sometimes voice. The two were close even as children, and their bond remained strong into adulthood.

The day of Dahlia and David's wedding boded no ill will; in fact, it was a positively bright and cheerful day. The wedding went off without a hitch, and it wasn't until the newlyweds were exiting the church that disaster struck.

The moment they had left the building, David crumpled to the ground. At first, Dahlia was so frantic with worry for her husband that she didn't notice the monster approaching and people screaming and fleeing in panic. By the time she did see the beast, it was too late and it was already upon them. The monster payed her no mind, however, but to shove her out of the way; it's concentration was fully on David. It wasn't until the life had completely faded from David's eyes that Dahlia snapped out of her shock and ran. She has since despised herself for abandoning her husband, but at the time there was nothing she could do to save him.

Devastated and broken, Dahlia allowed her hurried steps to take her home as she cursed herself and the monster that had destroyed her life. The moment she was within the safety of her room, she flung herself onto her bed and cried herself to sleep.

A phone call woke her early the next day; however, she didn't completely wake up until she saw the draconic creature watching her from her bedside. If it wasn't for its large, sad yet kind eyes and short stature (it was just a foot shorter than Dahlia), it might have appeared intimidating. Still, having an unknown creature in her house after she'd just seen her husband murdered by a monster the day before, she wasn't all too thrilled about this. After some yelling and a few items shattering after being thrown at it, the creature still had not done anything to retaliate. Dahlia finally decided to simply ignore it and answer the phone; it was probably just a figment of her imagination, something her mind had come up with as some sort of crazy coping mechanism.

The phone call ended up being from her parents, letting her know what she had already seen for herself. She replied with a dead tone; the tone of a person in terrible pain. After a request to be allowed some time to herself, she hung up - only for the phone to ring again. Highly irritated, she answered it again; this time, however, it was a completely different person.

After listening to something about Reaper's and how she was now one, she nearly slammed the phone down again. Something, however, made her continue to listen until the other end up hung up; something that roiled within her that sought for revenge. And perhaps she wasn't so interested in a normal life as she'd lead herself to believe for so long.

She made a decision then and there; she was going to make a fresh start away from her family, who would never be able to understand the life she would now be leading. Thus, she moved out of the house she had shared with David until just recently and into a small apartment on the other side of town. There, she continues her work as an artist, though her art is gradually taking a more morbid turn.

Personality: Dahlia doesn't take sass from anyone; especially not those younger and less experienced than herself. She has a sarcastic, cheeky remark for just about everything. Even in the face of death, there will be some sort of scornful mockery on her tongue. Cause her pain, and she'll get back at you in the worst way possible; cause her friends pain, and you may as well be dead already. She's usually very calm and collected. Even when she gives one of her biting remarks, it's with a bored or contemptuous expression. Despite how calm she usually is, she actually enjoys fighting, and will sometimes goad others into violence just for the fun of it. If someone is getting on her nerves, she'll punch or kick them where it hurts while keeping a perfectly casual look of seriousness on her face. She doesn't trust easy; she doesn't even trust herself completely. She's afraid to get close to anyone, as she knows they could be torn away from her at any moment. Though it takes sometime, once she trusts someone there's nothing that could possibly break that trust; except for the worst possible betrayal. If her trust is betrayed, she becomes very moody and irritable. She doesn't like to be controlled. If she does something, it has to be of her own freewill; force her into doing something, and she'll likely hate you for it for the rest of her life. She doesn't work well with others, mainly because she usually goes off to do her own thing instead of following the plan.

Even when she had a normal life, she had a vivid imagination. She'd always come up with the most interesting ideas and images; or at least, she thought of them as interesting. Recently, her imagination has taken a more morbid turn. It shows in her art and her speech; often when she's speaking of some incident, she'll voice the worst possible outcome.

Spells:
    Dragon Blade (Fire)- Flames surround her sword; these flames can shoot out from her sword in a stream, similar to a flamethrower.
    Burning Thorns (Fire)- Small spouts of flames, about a foot tall each, shoot out of the ground around and beneath the target.
    Lightning Net (Lightning)- Dahlia flings her hand forward, as if throwing something, and a net of tangible electricity flies outward. It wraps around the target and gives them a sharp shock before dissipating.

Other: Though she is glad to have Fallin at her side, she can't look at him without thinking of the day David died.

FAMILIAR:

Name:
    Fallin

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Fallin acts mostly as a comforting presence to Dahlia, even if he does remind her of her old life at times. He's very gentle and caring, as can be seen in his wide eyes. He doesn't give much reaction to Dahlia when she spouts out her sometimes insulting remarks, other than to make a guttural sound something like laughter at her attitude. Other than this odd little laugh, Fallin rarely makes a sound. He is, however, very protective of Dahlia. If she is in danger, his kindly eyes take on a glint of absolute rage.

Default Spirit Weapon Form:
    Spoiler:

Totem: Fallin's totem is the necklace which hangs around Dahlia's neck.

Spells:
    Heat Wave (Fire)- He flaps his wings rapidly, creating a wind of searing heat.
    Fire Coat (Fire)- His entire body is covered in flames. While coated in flames, he will either slam into the target head on, or wrap his wings around them to trap them in the flames.
    Electrifying Stab (Lightning)- Electricity crackles about the spines on his tail, causing an effect similar to a taser, only this is deadlier since when you're tased, you don't usually have five sharp spines embedded in your side as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Stingray: Okay, you are accepted. Just one question though, is that last attack Dark or Light based?

@Fort PokePower: Looking good so far! Finally another female character lol.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • @Stingray: Okay, you are accepted. Just one question though, is that last attack Dark or Light based?

@Fort PokePower: Looking good so far! Finally another female character lol.

Suppose to be both (Aiden hits with Dark and Luci with Light), or neither since its physical. If it has to be only one I'll make it Light as that is Luci's element.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah just stick to one, just to make things easier :)

EDIT: Also, so you know, Luci would be the same element as Aiden.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Alright fixed Element is Light and changed everything to light spells.

@Songbird I'll read everyone else's SUs later don't worry (I read parts of most of them just not the complete read over yet). I always do... just when I saw the RP a character idea popped into my head and I started writing. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the unique statement just how I worded it at the time.

Back