• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    well, i beat dawsonphan 3 - 0. He has a good team but it was the exact same as the last time he fought me so i was able to read his strategy all to well =T. GG though, lotsa fun

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    well, i beat dawsonphan 3 - 0. He has a good team but it was the exact same as the last time he fought me so i was able to read his strategy all to well =T. GG though, lotsa fun

lol i don't even use the same team twice and he used the same team twice against someone who he already lost against with it?
    odd strategy.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    painter if you make your record with lein 0-5 im gonna laugh so hard.....

oooo if garchomp is on i would need to battle him and then i have a battle with aero on the weekend and i'll be all set for the elite's

Last edited:

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    shut up ugh well im not the only 1 polkop is 0-4 or 0-5 with my ice gym i forget which one but i think i can win this time maybe..... possibly...... i hope

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    umm excuse me were 2-0 i really suck at doubles and he got lucky that last time with 2 crits on milotic

i challenge leingodf the poison leader

argh i need to work on strategy more i lost to leing again :(

:( i really suck lost to lein 4-0 this time *cries* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *sniff* :( ckn u ready 2 battle

lol?

i could have many more quotes but didnt wanna look through thread that long

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    hahaha, it looks funny cause in the beginning hes blaming it on luck, and later he blames it on strategy (although i will admit that 2 crits on that milotic was frckn awsome and i wouldve lost otherwise =P)

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    hahaha, it looks funny cause in the beginning hes blaming it on luck, and later he blames it on strategy (although i will admit that 2 crits on that milotic was frckn awsome and i wouldve lost otherwise =P)

well its kinda both :p but ill make sure that both dissapear into spinda land

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    well its kinda both :p but ill make sure that both dissapear into spinda land

after the first 4 word's that sentence made no sense whatsoever lol and you have to remember all this time your making new strategies for lein and losing double battle practice lein is making new strategies and getting more practice and eventually he is going to probaly know all your poke's lol

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    damn well i lost to lugia pretty badly XD. I unfortunatly let oneve his pokemon open up for an easy sweep that i wasnt expecting. GG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back