• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
  • Seriously dude??? The mods are currently planning the shut down half of the leagues because they are too many and too many noobs are posting crap and you think they will let you start a league??? Lol

You callin me a noob AGAIN?!?
    lol I knew that but H&S, Multi-Mix, and ESO will likely survive. Me, I'm running a strictly no-noob League to avoid all the r0f1haxing it brings.

Besides, with big Leagues starting to drop out and die, newer Leagues are needed or soon the Battle Stadium might be more or less abandoned. I'm not saying I'll be beating over 6,000 posts anytime soon. Doesn't mean I'm not doing it.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • You callin me a noob AGAIN?!?
    lol I knew that but H&S, Multi-Mix, and ESO will likely survive. Me, I'm running a strictly no-noob League to avoid all the r0f1haxing it brings.

Too late Official Pc league has already been started.

Which I might point out I should be a leader at since during my battle it got dc'ed while I was winning 6-4 and in a great spot.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • Too late Official Pc league has already been started.

Which I might point out I should be a leader at since during my battle it got dc'ed while I was winning 6-4 and in a great spot.

Your point? Just cause PC FINALLY has an official League doesn't mean other Leagues will experience mass drains in challenge rates.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • Your point? Just cause PC FINALLY has an official League doesn't mean other Leagues will experience mass drains in challenge rates.

I never said that now did I my point was that you said your leagues main appeal to it was that it had a "no-noob" atmosphere so to speak and that is already what the PC league is trying to accomplish considering no one has made it in after like 30 people have tried (bar me who SHOULD be in...)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I'm running a strictly no-noob League to avoid all the r0f1haxing it brings.

Saying this alone proves it won't be worthy of permission. How do you define noob??? There are people who think you are a noob, hell there are people on this site that think I'm a noob. Fact is, by assuming you are going to get permission and assuming you are going to be better than the rest, you have already failed. And like I said, your attitude of new leagues been needed is not shared by anyone else especially the ones who run this place, as made evident in the suggestion thread.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • Well if anything stops Nova League it certainly won't be lack of effort on my part. Just because you think you're so high and mighty running this League doesn't mean you know how mine will pan out. You only know its name and nothing else. Whether folks like you and Painter think I'll fail because I'm "too n00by", well you go on thinkin that, but you need to at least see how it pans out before you level any judgments on me.

As far as what I think "noobs" are, they can either hack, suck at battling and be jerks cause they lost, or spam the **** outta any thread they go to. That's all I got to say.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • Jesus Christ we were just telling you straight hard facts and you quickly go enraged just like you did in mid-september. We are not trying to be mean we are only speaking the truth. And while we're at it you were the on who came here saying your league that hasn't even been approved yet was going to trump all other leagues when it doesn't even make sense on paper.

Good day to you my sir.

Greene1516

Years
  • Lol all I'm going to say is you should consider editing your post. Read it carefully and you will understand. And dude for the last time, I don't think I am high and mighty, in fact I make a note to mention that all the time, go a few pages back for the evidence. And the reason I know your league won't go far is because I know it won't even get approved. And it's nothing to do with you, it's to do with the fact that no new leagues are really going to get approved any more unless they are insanely good, especially now that the S&M people are basically taking over this place. Now I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if you didn't come in here to "spam the crap outta (my) thread".

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I personally consider myself a "mediocre battler" Not a noob. But not an expert. But KoF is unique and deserves its spot here, unlike the repetetive Mono-type leagues. (No offense intended to this league)

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • Fine.

I challenge the Rock Gym's Leader, Greene1516. We'll have to battle tomorrow though.

shinyninetales, I'm not mad at you, it's just that there's starting to be a pattern where some people here are looking at several things I think up as being nooby, stupid, and doomed to fail. Excuse me for being sick and tired of that, but I'm not about to have people's negativity towards my idea prevent me from acting on it. Nothing would ever get done if everyone listened to naysayers.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
  • PLC, you are misunderstanding all of us, nobody is talking about you and you shouldn't be taking it so personally, we are talking about your league and not because you want to run it, but because it is a league, there just isn't the demand nor room right now.

And your battle will have to wait even longer than that as I have 3 more scheduled to do before that and the next three days won't be good battling times obviously. I also have tournament battles that take precedence over deadlines.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • holy geez, im gone 4 hours and like 2 pages get filled with a damn argument XD

Anyways, that 3 SE thing aint gonna do squat for me XD, as i acctually dont see many psychics or grounds... mostly just steels x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back