• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    The level of leader activity in this league has become abyssmal and it is really dragging the league down. The 5day rule is being enacted the certain leaders as it stands and they will be fired if they fail to meet it. As such I am also willing to drop two gym completely, so I would urge the leaders who aren't exempt to start posting; it's not like you guys are never online.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Its not just H+S its been pretty much the whole battle stadium that's slowed down. Hopefully maybe things will start picking up some.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Still Breathing. Not dead. Gym beaten several times. Happy Greene?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    *rolls eyes*

Don't you people have any patience? >.< Now, I'm gonna lay down some rules (that aren't really rules, I just think saying "laying down some rules" sounds really powerful and awesome).

1. Patience is a virtue, arguably one of the best. It's so important to have it, and if some of you couldn't wait one day for me, then I'm very disappointed. I understand you all want your badge, but in reality, I highly doubt you will be getting it *is getting cocky and that will probably jinx myself into losing all of my battles miserably*.

2. I cannot battle tonight as it is 1:00. I'm extremely busy most Saturdays. My day usually starts out waking up at someone else's house (sleepovers and such from the night before), then I go home and get ready for the day. By then, it's about 2:00. Next I have to do chores. Everyone hates chores. Then I gotta do some homework and stuff. Then dinner. By that time, it's around 7:30 or so. On rare ocassions, my family will go somewhere after dinner (such as tonight). We had to get my little brother's glasses fixed. Which took a while. So...8:30. Around that time, I just want to relax. :/ I'd rather not play pokemon.

3. is a magic number.

4. Now I want you all to stop complaining. I took this temping job up because I wanted to help out Greene and get you all your badges more quickly (if you can get them of course). If I hadn't accepted the temping job, you'd probably all be waiting even longer. :/ So please stop complaining.

5. The reason I was on PN was because I had to send a message to Ooka. Not because I was browsing and such.

EDIT: I just re-read this to check for typos and such, and I probably came of as a major jerk or something. :P No harm was intended in the making of this post.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    No worries from me Aero. Just let me know whenever you're ready when you see me on. I'm still tweaking and testing new members of my team.

Sheak

H&S League: Elite 4
    Years
    3 IS a magic number, Aero...

As for ice's weaknessess and knowing how to take on my team? Good luck. :P I've had people sit for hours just to build a team to try to beat mine. But, good luck, as I said, when ya get to me.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    *rolls eyes*

Don't you people have any patience? >.< Now, I'm gonna lay down some rules (that aren't really rules, I just think saying "laying down some rules" sounds really powerful and awesome).

1. Patience is a virtue, arguably one of the best. It's so important to have it, and if some of you couldn't wait one day for me, then I'm very disappointed. I understand you all want your badge, but in reality, I highly doubt you will be getting it *is getting cocky and that will probably jinx myself into losing all of my battles miserably*.

2. I cannot battle tonight as it is 1:00. I'm extremely busy most Saturdays. My day usually starts out waking up at someone else's house (sleepovers and such from the night before), then I go home and get ready for the day. By then, it's about 2:00. Next I have to do chores. Everyone hates chores. Then I gotta do some homework and stuff. Then dinner. By that time, it's around 7:30 or so. On rare ocassions, my family will go somewhere after dinner (such as tonight). We had to get my little brother's glasses fixed. Which took a while. So...8:30. Around that time, I just want to relax. :/ I'd rather not play pokemon.

3. is a magic number.

4. Now I want you all to stop complaining. I took this temping job up because I wanted to help out Greene and get you all your badges more quickly (if you can get them of course). If I hadn't accepted the temping job, you'd probably all be waiting even longer. :/ So please stop complaining.

5. The reason I was on PN was because I had to send a message to Ooka. Not because I was browsing and such.

EDIT: I just re-read this to check for typos and such, and I probably came of as a major jerk or something. :P No harm was intended in the making of this post.

yes aero but what me and s9 were saying was that all u had to do was come on and say ur not ready rather than not come on at all

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    well aero i understand you and theres always tomorrow no skool ^^ and to be honest not just because im the closest to being done with badges i think that only the ones closest to finishing the league should be able to battle aero.

it would certainly shorten aero's list (lets not forget hes only temp leader) and its only fair for those of us that have been waiting since the beggining of H&S like crimson

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back