• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    yea greene gosh say hi to uh
    actually i barely know who he is
    but you should

anyways: ice gym will be open friday when i dont have to worry bout exams anymore

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Yes indeed! XD Sketch dragged me back, so I'll start showing up more (well maybe not, 'cause I've got a huuuuge amount of breeding...and re-breeding for IVs to do) during my break. :)

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    lol wow it has been a long time... i think i became a leader pretty close to when you left. Acctually i think i once tried to challenge your steel gym... way back when i kinda considered challenging this league... b4 i was offered the position of poison leader. Wow it has been a long time :S... Anyways ill welcome you back along with everyone else

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    I wish you good luck!
    Painter, there`s gonna be a second champion :P

There can be no second champion, only one and once I conquer the Elite 4 I will brutally own Painter since he is to afriad to face me when he doesn't have to.

Btw I should be in the Hall of Fame for being the first to beat all the gym leaders and being the first to challenge and beat an elite xD

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    lol im seriouls impatiently waiting for him to get to and own the crap out of my ultra rushed team just so that i can make a new actually decent one

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    I know.
    If I remember correctly then you were the first guy that made it to the elite 4.

Yes I was also the one who 3-0'd the only defeated once at the time out of like 100 battles .Aero in a 3v3 battle with only using my yanmega who took no damage vs a steel team. Epic inorite. Also, I was the first winner of the Venom Badge.

lol im seriouls impatiently waiting for him to get to and own the crap out of my ultra rushed team just so that i can make a new actually decent one

Excuses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back