• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    I put it down on my bookshelf and went out.I came back and found the book shelf had collapesed.Thank god i took out my platinum game card

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Accepted.

EDIT: Defeated both salmence and taper. Both good games. The new team is working well. And that is Greene 22, challengers 2.

Bump; we seriously need more challengers. It's funny how it's such a huge site but so little challengers.

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I think there's people wanting to challenge the league, however I think its fustrating for some of them that there's only a few active gym leaders. Oli for one his profile says he hasn't been on since 6/29 so he's kinda m.i.a. Here's my suggestion...maybe the leaders could make a post with times they're usually on or something. I think that would help out with the challenges.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Whoa, that could acually work. And that's not sarcastic.

The only flaw is that some people (like me) just get on when they feel like it.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Cool, two new challengers. Well nate and doom get yer asses on and give these guys what they want :D

hay i been really busy anyway im back so im gonna go take on these guys ;)

Edit:beat salmence33

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Oli, garchomp, Matzzz, and Rogi are on vacation and Anime's DS is broken. So that leaves only 8 leaders; me, RAcast, omega, doomking, natedogg and JoltIce who are usually on, Andy who pretty much never posts here on the thread, and Uzu who we haven't heard from. Maybe somebody should challenge the dark gym here, VM Uzu, and see if it brings him back to life.

Greene1516

Years
    Finally, a new challenger, challenger accepted.

EDIT: Another victory for the rock gym.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Sure, when suits you?

BTW, has anyone tried out for the damn E4 slot yet? Would be nice to have some closure on the whole thing.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back