• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    i love garchomp, could I challenge your gym within the next 30 minutes? I want to get a battle in.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Name In-Game: Sean
    Type of Elite: Multi
    FC: will update
    Special Rules (Optional): 3 on 3,No subs
    Prize: Shiny blaziken lvl 50 w/sky upper cut

You can't have a multiple type, you have the choice of Bug or Ghost. Once you have decided let me know so I can try you out.

And guys I can vouch for CharMan, he is legit, he was losing a lot against me yesterday and he didn't d/c, so I don't see why he would do it any other time, and he's a nice guy, I don't think he would do it on purpose.

BTW guys, if I may suggest. Calm down with the challenges, the place is getting a bit messy with "i'll fight you, but I'll also fight you, and I'll challenge you while I'm waiting." Same with the leaders, I have found you get sufficient challengers by just posting every so often to congratulate someone or make a suggestion without having to beg for them. Oh, and welcome CharMan on winning your second badge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back