• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilrulz_747

Blaziwoot
    Years
    i didnt D/c. I thort it was yours? Nyways, might be my connection, lets try again

Also Frozen, can u edit the FC on the front page, to the one on my sig ty

Last edited:

oilrulz_747

Blaziwoot
    Years
    GOD DAMN IT!!! Stupid Connection cut again. Sorry, i promise i didnt purposely do it. Dunno whats up with it

You were gunna win, yeh. Sorry!!

Last edited:

oilrulz_747

Blaziwoot
    Years
    It was. I gtta go now, but if im on tomorrow we'll battle again, and if it cuts again u can have the badge. I dunno whats up with it, im gunna go sort it. Cya

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I just realized that tmoney used the pure type Magmortar in all three battles. I'm just going to let it because I was an idiot not to notice and enforce the rule.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Why can't you just scrounge up 3 more pokemon? o.o 3 pokes a team does not make.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Is there an available gym leader whom I could challenge right away? My time is starting to run out. Standard OU.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Guys seriously get the idea, we aren't going to come to you, if you want to challenge, challenge a gym leader then VM them, don't post a million posts, it is really annoying.

CHarMan, if your connection is going that much I suggest you don't battle any more gyms until you get it fixed.

bearsfan092 you do not go to a league and stipulate rules, you follow league rules.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    And I just lost to protovad. Apparently my team sucks cause this is the 3rd time today. Well at least I've won twice today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back