• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Andy hasn't been on in two days so no problems there. Kayla has been on but ignored CharMan's challenge so I think FD should have a word with here.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Ha ha ha ha, I have submitted my challenge rules to Darkness, and hopefuly I'll have my own neat little banner on the front page soon. :D

EDIT: Oh, I already had my own shiny banner. Awesome. :D

Greene1516

Years
    Ah fair enough, no problems with Andy so. Well see what Kayla said. When I talked to her about the badge though I didn't get the impression that she cared.

Anyhow, the gym is successfully defended again against Zanny, but it was another good battle. And to anyone who is interested, my battle with taper should be on my youtube channel tonight. Link is in my sig so I want to see all the H&Sians on there and subscribing k :D

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Forgive me for my ignorance, but could someone please provide me with the link to the H&S banner? I'd like to put it in my signature, if'n ya dunnah min'.

Greene1516

Years
    Ok guys I have my team on my new Platinum now so from now on use the FC in my sig. I am going to record the video in a minute and get to work on it right away so expect to see it in an hour and a half/two hours.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Dereshishi~ I most certainly will! VM me when you're ready to battle, get online when you do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back