• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I just finished a battle with crimson, I'm gonna head off for the moment :P Sorry guys, later!

It was pretty good, I clearly need a better way to deal with fast special threats, but better luck next time!

Sheak

H&S League: Elite 4
    Years
    Well hopefully If Frozen darkness lets me ill be the new fire leader

Yeah I think you got the position :P already says so on main page. Nice to have ya on board, and ya obviously already have experience so good to see.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    I dont understand Racast rules, he says no pokemon may share a type but then says you could use yanmega and scizor, which are both bug

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    sigh...

Chris, our Poison Leader, retired as well from the gym position.

Hopefully that'll be the last though.

For now, I'll take over the Normal and Poison positions until someone takes them.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    No more than two may share a type.

NO MORE THAN TWO MAY SHARE A TYPE.

NO MORE THAN TWO MAY SHARE A TYPE.

Learn. To. Read.

This is how my rule SHOULD look and SHOULD be read, Frozen changed it for some reason without telling me.

No more than two pokemon on a team may share a type.

You may have Scizor (Bug/Steel) and Yanmega (Bug/Flying) but not Scizor (Bug/Steel), Yanmega (Bug/Flying) and Staraptor (Normal/Flying).

OR, you may have two pokemon that have identical dual types; ie. Metagross and Bronzong (Steel/Psychic) on the same team.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back