• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheak

H&S League: Elite 4
    Years
    No more than two may share a type.

NO MORE THAN TWO MAY SHARE A TYPE.

NO MORE THAN TWO MAY SHARE A TYPE.

Learn. To. Read.

Basically he wants a balanced team able to take/dish out everything possible rather then everything being super effective/not very effective :P an INTERESING BATTLE.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Basically he wants a balanced team able to take/dish out everything possible rather then everything being super effective/not very effective :P an INTERESING BATTLE.

Long story short, a team that spams fire/ground/rock types I will mercilessly destroy. Makes the battle too easy, no fun, and no chance of victory for you.

So, my rule makes you think on your feet, make a good, balance team that will actually give me a challenge and have some small chance of victory.

@Kisame: No worries, I kinda exploded on ya'll there. x.x Anywho, it's a simple rule, but Frozen changed it slightly, makes the wording awkward.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Blaster, that's a really good rule. I was going to do it, but then I decided that I was going to outlaw weather moves, and doing that as well just made it seem unfair to the challenger.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    yeah that would mean no solarbeam,no easy thunder usage or other weather movies or abilitys
    And im getting a new wifi connectr on friday

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Frozen, instead of losing us time and challengers because of leaders dropping out, just drop the gyms altogether, I mean, Normal and Poison, how boring can you get. We would still have 11 gyms and that is more than enough; especially with the standard of competition going on here so far.

EDIT: Lol, didn't see your post about the new Normal leader. Who is it so I can make a banner???

BTW guys, the me vs taper video is up.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I agree with Greene. If people have to win 2/3 matches fourteen times, chances are they'll become exasperated with the effort and quit. There's also the problem of special rules for each gym. How are they going to feel if they have to make 13 or 14 different teams just to comply with the rules for challenging someone? As Greene said, 11 is more than enough.

Oh, and Greene- Cool, I'll go check it out. :D

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Since when do they have to win 2 out of 3 matches to advance? If they win once they win. And the rules aren't that fierce.

Um, Empoleon, are you trying out for the poison gym leader?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back