• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I beat XD in a elite match 1-0. GG man was very close. Thank god I didn't miss one fire blast out of 5 lol. I would have lost if I had.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Well yea since your first run at the elites is over you now have the option of changing your team but you will have to PM the new one to me again and use it against all four.

Greene1516

Years
    Lol that's pretty cool, though I honestly wish you got the 182 from a source that wasn't an awful pop-punk band :P

Greene1516

Years
    Well now you have.

Kamui I'll take it.

EDIT: I'm changing my mind and declining Kamui's challenge since he was already in a battle when he challenged me and then went offline about 10mins after I contacted him. You'd think people would know my pet hates by now. And what's worse is that I interrupted my ExtremeSpeed Dratini's training for it.

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
    Well now you have.

Kamui I'll take it.

EDIT: I'm changing my mind and declining Kamui's challenge since he was already in a battle when he challenged me and then went offline about 10mins after I contacted him. You'd think people would know my pet hates by now. And what's worse is that I interrupted my ExtremeSpeed Dratini's training for it.

Dude chill out.
    How would I suppose to know that you were coming back on?
    If you cant battle now, fine with me.
    I wasnt in a battle when I challanged you. I was battling with World King 15 minutes after I challanged you ;)

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    At which time I had contacted you twice. And ten minutes after I contacted you, you went off line. Besides, I've been online for hours. Anyway, I'm not taking challenges now guys, closing the gym for awhile.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Dude I just told you that being inactive for a while logs you off automatically.
    Seriously... doesnt matter.

Waiting for crimson :)

Kamui

´
    Years
    For god sake dude. If I saw you on, then I woudnt challange World King.
    I checked your profile, you were off, didnt leave comment because you like people to challange you in the thread instead.

I am not a 5 year old messing around, k...

Greene1516

Years
    Never said you are, I just said what happened pissed me off because it is a pet hate, but for some reason you felt compelled to get into a debate about PC mechanics.

And another thing you don't know about me, I like people to go by the rules, and the rules say challenge in the thread and by VM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back