• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold and SoulSilver music

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
    You know, I don't think I seen a thread detailing the new music in HeartGold and SoulSilver. If there is one, then by all means close this thread. I'm listening to the new Ho-Oh battle theme at the moment(by which i mean the moment i wrote this comment), and it's EPIC! Thought this might be an interesting topic.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    here we go.

it's only a matter of time before threads like this become "REMIXES SUX, GB PLAYER PLZ".

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    GBPLAYERSUX2MUCHBALLZ
    too late

Nah, I kid. Anyways on topic I must say that I do enjoy a few of teh remixes but some of them annoy me, primarily Goldenrods. I haven't had a chance to use the GB player so I really cant say thus far.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Some of the remixes are okay but I'm old school so i'd go with the GB player.
    now if they only added a GB graphic player as well =P

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Some of the remixes are okay but I'm old school so i'd go with the GB player.
    now if they only added a GB graphic player as well =P
    you know I kinda wish they never added the GB player.

that or they might as well have not put as much effort into the new music since everyone is just going to ignore it for the GB player.

also gb graphics = why not just play G/S/C.
    that's just asking too much, asshat.

IndigoPlateau

Captain of the Awesome Team
    Years
    I liked the G/S/C gym music much better than the new version. It was a lot more driving and had a more rock feel to it. The new one is slightly on the classical side.

Other than that, no complaints. The game is a remake, might as well remake the music too. And that is EXACTLY what Nintendo did.

Years
    also gb graphics = why not just play G/S/C.
    that's just asking too much, asshat.

Sierously,stop being so serious and aggresive,there's no need to curse <__<.But i'll have to agree though,there's no need for a GB/GSC Graphic Option for HG/SS and it'll be way too much.Devamped Sprites(Hoenn and DPPt),devamped maps,don't go too far on any ideas.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Way to ruin a thread. =/ Don't assume haters will come and 'ruin the thread' - that's a pointless and not necessarily correct assumption, and does nothing but spam the place up.

But there was a music discussion thread anyways, right above this one, so... closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back