• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Heartgold/Soulsilver General Talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsora

Johto Kimono Girl
    Years
    I just wanted to start a talk about how much the new games are like the old ones. So here I am!

So has anyone really, truly noticed that there are still the same, main concepts to every town, the music, and even the trainers on the routes. I remember that on route 34, there was this trainer that sat right outside of the Goldenrod entrance. I have no clue why, but I decided he was my best friend, and always picked up his number. So imagine how upset I would have been if he wasn't there... but every single trainer I remembered was there! Picnicker Gina, Fisher Tully, Lass Dana, School kid Alan... I remembered their names by heart! It's sad that I did, but I loved my gold version. Heartgold was my chance to play it again, since it stopped saving... I feel old, because I'm almost eighteen and I still play. So is there anyone else out there who remembers these things with me?

Years
    Haha, I'm almost eighteen too and I enjoy Pokemon as much as I did when I was 5 or whatever age I was when it came out. Once I got Camper Todd's number, I thought they were gonna have a rooftop sale thing like they did in Crystal. Crystal is like, the only game I remember the most stuff from.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    ...General talk? I'm afraid this whole forum section is for that very thing. =/ If you want to discuss something specific there's threads for those specific topics/threads you can make, but a thread to discuss anything about HGSS...isn't really necessary as it defeats the purpose of the forum itself.

Hence, closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back