• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • So apparently keeping a discussion on screen shots may be difficult for some. Please, do not stray from the purpose of this thread - sharing, requesting, and discussing given screen shots on HeartGold & SoulSilver. You guys and/or gals had a really spam-filled topic here over one image, one which could have been discussed through VM or PM rather than here where it is not fitted.

Please keep in mind as well that discussion on ROMs isn't allowed either, so refrain from such topics. Also, when you're posting an image make sure you add in some words so you do not by pass the character limit (which is clearly stated in the forum rules). The image posted by Nexus with Quilava I left because it was a request, and I let it slide, but next time for anyone, do write something other than just posting a stand alone image.

Speaking about the ROM, the English ROM has not been released yet for anyone, so obviously the given images are from an English Patched Japanese ROM. So, to answer anyone's question this is not from the English ROM as it has yet to come out.

Now, with all this being said, lets move along and keep this thread open for it's sole purpose. Which again is to discuss shared screen shots on the remakes of Gold and Silver. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Well, to get things back to a great start...

Can someone post a pic of an area of their Safari Zone. No specific set-up, just whatever you have at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    So apparently keeping a discussion on screen shots may be difficult for some. Please, do not stray from the purpose of this thread - sharing, requesting, and discussing given screen shots on HeartGold & SoulSilver. You guys and/or gals had a really spam-filled topic here over one image, one which could have been discussed through VM or PM rather than here where it is not fitted.

Please keep in mind as well that discussion on ROMs isn't allowed either, so refrain from such topics. Also, when you're posting an image make sure you add in some words so you do not by pass the character limit (which is clearly stated in the forum rules). The image posted by Nexus with Quilava I left because it was a request, and I let it slide, but next time for anyone, do write something other than just posting a stand alone image.

Speaking about the ROM, the English ROM has not been released yet for anyone, so obviously the given images are from an English Patched Japanese ROM. So, to answer anyone's question this is not from the English ROM as it has yet to come out.

Now, with all this being said, lets move along and keep this thread open for it's sole purpose. Which again is to discuss shared screen shots on the remakes of Gold and Silver. Thank you.

Thank you. I think that cleared some things up, and I think I'll delete my earlier post about the screenshot since you seemed to miss it. :)

By the way I am going the rerequest this. A picture of Pikachu and Raichu following the trainer.

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Can someone post a pic of either a Lapras, Magikarp or Octillery following them?

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • Beautiful! I haven't seen this until today. The graphics are sooooooo nice on this one. I can't wait until the 14th. Everyone else will be on the back burner for the first week of this release. I can't wait for a good release on the Wii for something. I would love to play and experience this kinda game on the Wii. Even though I remember hating the under-water stuff on the original gold and crystal versions.

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Oh goodness, that's very very very image heavy.
    But it looks great! Wow * A*
    I can't wait to get my hands on it...

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • All of these pics look great :D
    It makes me want SoulSilver even more :o
    Some great looking locations and awesome colours :)

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Holy cheese! These pictures are making me want to play the game even more than I already do! Do you know how much I've prepared for this game?! I already memorized the Johto map (this is my first Johto game) and all the gym leaders and everything! I even planned out my team! OMG! I CAN'T WAIT!!! ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!!!!

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    These pictures are killing me. XD I had to stop looking! Not for spoilers or anything, but because I really am dying to play, haha.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Wow, these look amazing! I can't stop looking at them! Only 2 days!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Well Here's the starter image of the Soul silver rom :
    HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Note : Dont PM me asking for the rom, i will ignore any such messages....

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hey aerow, have u noticed any screens which havent changed from the japanese release? donno, someone said that a few imgs (backgrounds) had changed? is that true?

Hmm, me think the title of this thread needs changing to fit both HeartGold and SoulSilver. =P
    well, i told the mods the day i made this thread to change its name... no one listened to me then, thnx for doing it now!

Last edited:
    Back