• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    After looking at all of these posts, it's official.

The Mareep and Cynda Evo Lines are the most used in HG/SS history. (Myself included.lol)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Just beat Whitney....not too much trouble

MACHOP + LOW KICK = R.I.P. MILTANK

Years
  • Progress:
    I've made it to the Gym Leader in the Azalea Town gym, but my DS was about to croak, so I had to save and plug it into the charger. I one-shotted pretty much everyone in that Gym.
    In other news, I finished off Slowpoke Well, flattened my rival, and rounded up the two Farfetch'd in the Ilex Forest. After I beat Bugsy, I might take a side trip back to the Ruins of Alph to flesh out my Unown Report a little. I'm in no rush to get to Goldenrod any time soon, anyway (especially with that Miltank looming ahead) – I'm kind of taking my time to enjoy every minute of this game. :D

Character Info:
    Current Location: Azalea Town Gym
    Badges: 1
    Time Logged: 5:40
    Pokedex (Seen): 41
    Pokedex (Caught): 11

Team:
    Quilava (Female) – Level 19
    Flaaffy (Male) – Level 19
    Oddish (Female) – Level 16

Oh, and my Oddish got pretty mad at me earlier when I tried to take an item it found. Won't be doing that again any time soon… xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    SO HAPPy!

I am so happy today! I was out training for Jasmines gym battle and while training a shiny Fearow showed up! Caught it and now have my first shiny on Heart Gold!

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Yes! I managed to win the Bug-catching contest by capturing a lvl 14 scyther, without it taking any damage. I won a sun stone! :D
    Before that I had a pinsir, but it was hurt.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    So, right now I am in Goldenrod city. Attempting to get 2,100 coins to get the Dratini. Currently at 549. I am considering taking a break from the coin game, though.

Current Team:
    Pidgeotto - Lvl 18
    Flaafy - Lvl 18
    Croconaw - lvl 20
    Muscle (just traded for a Drowzee) - lvl 10

Togepi [Pie] is currently in the PC and going for a stroll.

Total play time: 7:07
    I am taking my time.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I am so happy today! I was out training for Jasmines gym battle and while training a shiny Fearow showed up! Caught it and now have my first shiny on Heart Gold!
    Congratulations! I have yet to catch my own Shiny Pokémon though, other than Gyarados, which is a point in the game I haven't gotten to as yet. :\

Anyway, moving over to the HG/SS Travel Journal as this seems more suitable there than having its own thread. ;)

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Well, Heres my progress.

Character: Male - Sudeki
    Badges - 8
    Playtime - 22:36
    Team:
    Amphy - Lvl 49
    Rena(Fergaligator) - 47
    Arcanine - Lvl 45
    Extrm Spd Dragonair - lvl 45

Spoiler:

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • I've beaten Falkner with my Quilava, am now heading down Route 32 and being cheap by trading over a Chikorita and Totodile from Platinum.

Years
  • So far my team consists of:

Quilava Lv. 33
    Pidgeotto Lv. 18 (Training/Flying Pokemon)
    Ampharos Lv. 34
    Lapras Lv. 32
    Butterfree Lv. 30
    Bayleef Lv. 20

And I'm at a point, but don't want to spoil it for people whom have yet beaten the 7th Gym:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • WELCOME TO ZACKARY'S TRAVEL JOURNAL!

So...shall we begin?

PROLOGUE

- I named myself Zackary. Just thought it sounded cool...
    - I got mah bag, Trainer Card, mah save, and mah options!
    - I'm going to pick a Cyndaquil with a Rash Nature. Wish mah luck, peeps!

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Alright I got to the Elite 4 :( It went by to fast, I am afraid I just CANT go slow at these games, but there are always restarts :D
    Since most of my pokemon were way under-leveled when I started the Elite 4 (Like high 30's, Low 40's) I decided to suicide train! Now I am stronger, I can get to Karen without healing :)

My Team:
    Cyndaquil (Typhlosion, XD I didnt realise that a nickname didnt change when it evolved) Lv.46
    Red Gyarados Lv.41
    Ariados Lv.46
    Ampharos Lv.42 (Yes I have one too)
    and last but not worst! Ho-oh Lv.46

Now I am planning to level them all 47+ and actually try to beat the Elite 4 (Elite... your joking right? Chuck was harder then Will and Clair was harder then Koga)

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • I started this morning soft-resetting for a female Eevee, preferably Rash natured. I ended up getting Hardy nature, but it's good, and I named her Inferno because she'll be my Flareon later.

So after I got the Eevee, I went to go take on the Bug-Catching contest. I got first place after resetting once, and I got a Scyther. :3

After the Bug-Catching Contest, I swapped out the Spiky-Eared Pichu in my PokeWalker for the Sudowoodo and unlocked the Beach course in the walker, so I'm happy.

Then I went to go experiment with the Aprijuices so I could tweak Inferno's stats. It could be better, but I'm satisfied. I tried the Power Course again and ended up second place.

So I'm apparently not very good at the Snowball event or the Lamp event. Is there a way to practice on those?

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Alright I got to the Elite 4 :( It went by to fast, I am afraid I just CANT go slow at these games, but there are always restarts :D
    Since most of my pokemon were way under-leveled when I started the Elite 4 (Like high 30's, Low 40's) I decided to suicide train! Now I am stronger, I can get to Karen without healing :)

My Team:
    Cyndaquil (Typhlosion, XD I didnt realise that a nickname didnt change when it evolved) Lv.46
    Red Gyarados Lv.41
    Ariados Lv.46
    Ampharos Lv.42 (Yes I have one too)
    and last but not worst! Ho-oh Lv.46

Now I am planning to level them all 47+ and actually try to beat the Elite 4 (Elite... your joking right? Chuck was harder then Will and Clair was harder then Koga)
    Im with you in terms of progress, I havn't bothered to try to beat them yet, as I like to train first, then beat them, Rather not lose all my money.
    And go to the name rater in Golden rod to change the nicknames.
    (did some lvling just now, current team:
    Feraligator Lvl 48
    Moves:
    Hydro Cannon, Surf, Dragon Claw, Ice Fang
    Ampharos Lvl 49
    Moves;
    Thunder,Discharge,Fire Punch,Signal Beam
    Arcanine Lvl 48
    Moves:Extream Speed,Dragon Pulse,Fire Fang,Aerial Ace
    Dragonair lvl 47
    Moves: Extream Speed,Aqua Tail,Dragon Rush, Ice beam

-Wanting to get a Tyranitar.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Current progress:

-Player: Hiram
    -Badges: 3
    -Money:14894
    -Team:
    -Inferno (Quilava) Lv.26
    -Lamb (Flaffy) Lv.25
    -Cupid (Togetic) Lv.25
    -Hercules (Heracross) Lv.25
    -Kuru (Eevee<3) Lv.11

Currently training Kuru so it learns Bite then going to power-level at Ecruteak Gym. Participated in the Bug-Catching Contest, caight a Lv.15 Beedrill and didn't even get third place =( Caught Sudowoodo and trained it on the PokeWalker. Encountered Entei (It ran). Does anyone know where to get a Shiny Stone in Johto??

Years
  • ^ You can't until you beat the game, or get the National Dex I think. Check out Serebii or Bulbapedia.

Alrighty guys, I got lucky this time, and so Volcanix(Cyndaquil) Has a Rash Nature.

I'm going slow for some reason, and now I'm challenging Silver, who shall be named:

ROXAS!

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Fr a second there I thought not many people were in mahagony town yet. lol

Name:Riji
    Badges:6
    Team: Bayleaf lvl 32(CABB), Umbreon lvl 32(LUNAR), Jirachi lvl 32(Gamestop jirachi), Lapras lvl 32(From leafgreen to diamond to SS lol)

I passed Mt.Mortar and got to mahagony town :D
    Buuut....My lapras noticed something on top of mount Mortar....
    I don't remember anything on top of mount mortar in G/S/C.....
    I'ma go back and check it out :D

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Fr a second there I thought not many people were in mahagony town yet. lol

Name:Riji
    Badges:6
    Team: Bayleaf lvl 32(CABB), Umbreon lvl 32(LUNAR), Jirachi lvl 32(Gamestop jirachi), Lapras lvl 32(From leafgreen to diamond to SS lol)

I passed Mt.Mortar and got to mahagony town :D
    Buuut....My lapras noticed something on top of mount Mortar....
    I don't remember anything on top of mount mortar in G/S/C.....
    I'ma go back and check it out :D
    It's the karate master! He gives you tyrogue if you can beat him. :D

I've hit an impass trying to evolve my eevee into umbreon. I've ran so much with soothe bell, I've battled alot, used vitamins, but he still hasn't evolved after 11 levels with about 15 battles per level.
    Also caught a magmar in the brass tower. :p

Back