• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I started this morning soft-resetting for a female Eevee, preferably Rash natured. I ended up getting Hardy nature, but it's good, and I named her Inferno because she'll be my Flareon later. C:

So after I got the Eevee, I went to go take on the Bug-Catching contest. I got first place after resetting once, and I got a Scyther. :3

After the Bug-Catching Contest, I swapped out the Spiky-Eared Pichu in my PokeWalker for the Sudowoodo and unlocked the Beach course in the walker, so I'm happy.

Then I went to go experiment with the Aprijuices so I could tweak Inferno's stats. It could be better, but I'm satisfied. I tried the Power Course again and ended up second place.

So I'm apparently not very good at the Snowball event or the Lamp event. XD

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    My team is a powerhouse now. I finally decided on nicknames for everyone, too. We're currently kicking team rocket butt at the radio tower(pretty easily.) Our current levels/moves are:

Brachius Lvl 40
    Petal dance
    poisonpowder
    reflect
    magical leaf
    Helios lvl 36
    Extrasensory
    ancient power
    shadow ball
    yawn
    Cerberus lvl 36
    reversal
    fire fang
    take down
    flamethrower
    Marlin lvl 37
    Surf
    confuse ray
    ice beam
    agility
    Bessemer lvl 37
    rock throw
    payback
    iron tail
    sandstorm

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Well now that I'm back to this part again, I guess I'll just quote was there before with a bit of edit.

Taichi had just been through a battle against all of the Kimino Girls. 5 of his 6 Pokemon had failed, With only a Vapareon left to defeat, Taichi sent out his best friend, his greatest pal, his closest ally through it all, Agu. Everyone watching in the the Kimino House were looking at Agu in spirit. Lyra, Professor Elm, Eusine, the little sister of the Kimono Girls and even Lucas himself. 4 of the 5 cheered Agu on with Taichi's rival Lucas soon heading out the door. "I knew he couldn't do it." the redheaded muttered to himself as he went looking for Lance.

Back at the battle, Vaporeon continued it's Rain Dance while attacking with a massive Hydro Pump to Agu. With his Pokemon on the ground, Taichi drop to his knees and clanked his fist into the floor. The Kimino Girl, Kuni, started to walk away shrugging. "I guess you don't have the bond with the Pokemon as well as we thought. Oh well". Everyone in the house looked crushed. "Taichi..."Lyra looked on at Agu on the floor, trying with all of it's strength to get up for Taichi. The latter was lifeless. It had seem as though 8 badges and everything he had been through wasn't enough...it just wasn't...

"No!"

That was Taichi's statement as he yelled to Kuni to stop. She then turned to see him on one knee and rising back up. "We haven't lost yet! Agu is still willing to fight! There's something about us that you don't know Kuni! We evolve past the person and Pokemon that we were minutes ago! We embark on the path were humans and Pokemon unite. Our destiny will intertwine and surpass everything to achieve this! AGU!!!!" The friend of Taichi looked to him and slowly got up. Agu nodded in agreement. The soul and passion of everyone was rising inside of him.

"AGU!" Lyra cheered.
    "AGU!" Eusine animated along with Lyra.
    "AGU!" Professor Elm supported.

"AGU!! EVERY OUNCE OF SPIRIT YOU HAVE LEFT INSIDE OF YOU!! USE IT WITH THUNDER!!" Taichi screamed in unison of his beloved Pokemon. Agu charged at Vaporeon and stopped near it and used Thunder within all of itself and Vaporeon. Vaporeon had fainted due to the extreme voltage of Taichi's pal. This was it! Taichi had won! Everyone applauded! Lyra came and hugged Taichi deeply. "That was amazing Tai!" She added. Taichi smiled and put Agu back in his Pokeball. The Kimino Girls gave Taichi a Tidal Bell. The little sister of the Kimino Girls came back inside and told everyone about seeing a creature head towards the Whirl Islands. Everyone knew who it was, Lugia.

Taichi got his Pokemon into the Pokemon Center with rush recovery. Soon after, Taichi took out Totius and let it use it's magic to transport himself and the Kimino Girls to the Whirl Islands. After getting deep inside. The Kimino Girls did a sacred dance that made Lugia come forth. Taichi then put the Silver Wing and the Tidal Bell down into place and went up to Lugia. He them huffed deeply and introduced himself proudly.

"My name is Taichi Masaki....AND I WILL BE THE ONE TO CATCH YOU!!".

Pokemon Party:
    Agu Level 41(Ampharos ♂) Apollo Level 36(Typhlosion ♂)

Sho Level 37(Nidoking ♂) Zera Level 36(Scizor ♀)

Totius Level 31(Togekiss ♂) Dragoon Level 30 (Red Gyrados ♂)

Other's in Box: MAGNUS Lvl15(Male Magnemite), DAI Lvl17 (Male Stantler), RAFFA Lvl16 (Female Girafarig), GRAVE Lvl24 (Female Farfetch'd), PEPPER Lvl22 (Female Vulpix), MOON Lvl6 (Male Dratini), REX Lvl23 (Male Swinub), ORUK Lvl5 (Male Eevee), SANTY Lvl22 (Female Delibird), OPERA Lvl23 (Female Jynx), KASSHOKU Lvl 22 (Male Sudowoodo).

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Woooo. Had to restart my SS a 100500th time because my boyfriend restarted my game too and picked a male character and gave the poor pokemon stupid nicknames.

So... Here we go again. Named myself Diana, picked Cindaquil (named it Echo) for the first time playing SS. And I don't really like it, but whatever. It'll be a solo-run until I decide to transfer my EVd team from Diamond. They are not overleveled (all around Lv30), so it's ok. I'll probably transfer them when I reach Goldenrod, yep.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • As I am now classified as a Breeder, I have hatched to following eggs;

Totodile
    Treecko
    Cyndaquil
    Teddiursa
    Piplup
    Eevee
    Misdreavus
    Murkrow
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur

Also, trained and evolved one of my Treecko into a Grovyle; where I taught it Giga Drain with a TM.

Last edited:

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    So I went on my soul silver(johto dex complete, beat red, etc.) just to look at my pokemon. Youngster Joey calls me for a rematch. I decided to fight him, and HOLY CRAP his Raticate is level 54! It even has substitute!
    EDIT: 5 minutes later, Biker Reese calls me, and says he found a dusk stone and that I can have it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Restarting, yet again....this time, running through with Silver from PokeSpe's team, as they're awesome.

Current progress:

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Just won the Bug catching contest with a Scyther which earned 344 points. I didn't thought we would win, heh.. Got a Sun stone as a prize.

Now off to Ecruteak!

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I finally beat all 8 gyms, the Kimono girls, and caught Ho-oh. I also got an elekid and evolved it, but won't evolve it again until after the elite 4.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Just got an Adamant synchonizer and now I'm off to go capture dominate rape Ho-Oh :]

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I restarted this game once again... I will never get bored at restarting with the (almost) same team.

Currently I'm on preparation to fight Whitney, also training my Vulpix.

My current team:

Nessie (Croconaw ♀)
    Aether (Fearow
    )
    Puffy (Flaafy
    )
    Aria (Vulpix
    )

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Got Eacruteak's gym badge.
    Now I'm in Olivine, one of my favorite citys because it's located near the seashore.. Anyways, me and my team are about to storm the lighthose.

By the way, the Milotic I transferred from another game sooooo disobayed me! That drove me nuts everytime it turned away during battles. But after I got the latest badge everything calmed down, now all pokemon that are lower Lv50 obey me~

P.S. I just love my team.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
  • Training in Kanto right now, because even though I just beat Brock, my team is too weak. I need to buff it up before I feel content about going to the next gym. >w<

I love my team, though. It'll be dynamite once I can get them all to a higher level.

And yes, I ditched my starter, lol.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Team Rocket just stole 1000$ from me. I swear I'm gonna beat the sh*t out of those guys later -_-

Now off I go to the Lake of Rage.. Heard some rumors about the Red Gyarados.. Hmm, I'll catch it, no doubt.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Just cought myself that red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage.. At first my Ampharos paralized it and then my Sneasel took over with False Swipe. Catching it was pretty easy... To my surprise it was a female with a naive nature. Named her Vicious.

By the way, I finally got myself a shiny Sneasel and a shiny Totodile from Diamond, both EVd. It's the first time I have shinys in my party so I'm very proud of them <33

Next stop is Team Rocket's hideout~

Amaru

Master Cloner
    Years
  • Figure I'd do this as I restarted.

Picked the boy and named him Robert. (My name)
    Instead of picking my usual Cyndquil, I pick Chikorita. (Male)
    Did all the beginning stuff, and made my way to Violet City.
    Did sprout tower and realized I need a electric type, so I went serching for a Mareep.
    Found one at lvl 6 (male)
    Trained him to lvl 10 so he had thundershock. Sweeped Falkner in 3 hits.

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
    Years
  • OK I was playing my game training to battle red, with regrets and laziness
    keeping me from fighting him again, so for fun, i decided that i was going
    to start a new game, i named my Character Heart, and Got a Chikorita, my first team had a Cyndareep killer combo, but i wanted to try something new
    this time. i see most teams have Cyndareep and heracross and weirdly, dunsparce's and stuff. my old team sucked, i barely beat the elite four. in fact, it was down to one pokemon based on luck last time, but now, me and my Chikorita named Wes are going to go for the gym challenge, making a cool team along the way, right now, i have just returned to new-bark and battled my rival Soul already. Next i am on my way to Violet, maybe get a bell sprout, raise it past level 10 and trade for an onix.

My Team so far:

Wes Male
    Level: 5
    Tackle
    Growl

Years
  • temporarily taking over my brother's heartgold file, im currently re-training for the elite 4, and his underlevelled team wouldve needed a miracle to beat lance (yet somehow i managed to get to his 5th pokemon when i fought him). anyways, currently am training a Crobat that finally evolved, and trying to find a way to train some better team members than his present group

Ho-oh Lv47
    Typhlosion Lv. 57
    Gyarados Lv. 42
    Polywhirl Lv. 38
    Furret Lv. 37
    Crobat Lv. 28

Back