• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heey :)

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Hey everyone :)
    Im new,
    Im 15 years old and i still love pokemon,the anime and the games :)
    Im from germany thats why my english isnt perfect :P

My Favorite pokémon are from Kanto & johto
    and my favorite pokemon is Charizard

i play football, basketball my favorite football team is juventus turin and i have a xbox 360 called Tiff :P
    i also have a gameboy and a NDS with every pokemon game came out, ive played every game of them
    and yes Hi :D

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your English is fine. No need to worry. :) Well let me personally welcome you to the PokeCommunity! We're a friendly bunch and we don't bite! My favorite region is the Johto region...Kanto is awesome as well, seeing that I grew up with both. There are TONS of things to discuss. Take your time looking for some great discussions. My suggestions to get started is by visiting the General Pokemon Gaming discussions. We have discussions that are about the older regions, and generations...so you'll be walking on memory lane in no time. :)

Have a nice stay here at PC, don't forget to read the rules, and don't be scared to ask questions! :)

Back