• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heliotrope's Breeding Center

Years
  • Heliotrope's Breeding Center - Updated March 15th!

~HELIOTROPE'S BREEDING CENTER~

FRIEND CODE: 3868-7379-5332

Welcome all! After hitting the end-game of Pokemon White, I've decided to open up shop! Here I'll do my best to offer you what Pokemon you need, and maybe you can help me out as well. My services and offers will grow the more I play and the more people I can trade with, so check back often!

RULES & GUIDELINES

Gen V Only
    - I will only be trading with my Pokemon White game so can not trade anything that requires pre-Gen V (such as TM trading).

Cloning - I can not currently clone, but will accept cloned Pokemon.

Hacking - I will absolutely refuse any hacked Pokemon. If you are caught trading a hacked Pokemon you will be blacklisted and blocked from further trades.

Trading Times - I can usually trade any time I'm online. The forums have an indicator next to my username that show if I'm online. However, I have an online MSN/Windows Live account specifically for online activities where you may contact me. Your best chance of getting a hold of me quickly is through the following username: [email protected]. Send me a message asking for a trade and if I don't reply, I'm probably busy. I'll get back to you when I can :)

I live in U.S. Central Time, which I believe is -6 GMT. Please take that into account as well.

NEWS & UPDATES:

March 15th, 2011 - Dittos are going quickly, but I'll be restocking shortly. Also adding Bulbasaur and Larvesta to my list of breedable Pokemon!

March 14th, 2011 - Just opened for business! Please check below to see my offers, services and list of current wants. Will update news ~weekly to keep you informed of new services/pokemon!

CURRENT WANTS:

Looking for Ditto of the following natures:

Adamant, Bold, Calm, Careful, Gentle, Jolly, Lax, Lonely, Mild, Modest, Naughty, Quiet, Relaxed, Sassy, Timid

Also seeking Ditto with at least 1 perfect IV.

Looking the following Starters:

Gen I
    Squirtle
    Charmander

Gen II
    Cyndaquil
    Chikorita
    Totodile

Gen III
    Treeko
    Mudkip
    Torchic

Gen IV
    Chimchar
    Turtwig
    Piplup

Gen V
    Snivy

Shiny Pokemon of any species.

CURRENT SERVICES:

Basic Breeding -
    Can breed a Pokemon and hatch the egg of any Pokemon I currently offer. Though offering one of my wants would be fantastic, I will do this for free. If there is a specific ability you want, please be sure to specify! :D

Nature Breeding -
    I can currently breed my offered Pokemon reliably with the following natures:

Brave, Hasty, Impish, Naive, Rash

This list will grow in the near future. Once again, I can do this for free but could always use some of my wants~ :)

PKRS - I can breed Pokerus to any Pokemon you wish. I can also give you a Pokerus dummy for your own personal use to spread to your Pokemon. This is absolutely free as well. (Special thanks to Forever for supplying me with Pokerus!)

POKEMON HAVES:

BREEDABLE EGGS:

Spoiler:

NEED A DITTO?

I have 0 Ditto available, for absolutely free! (All Ditto are currently reserved, don't worry, if you've already asked for one I DO have it reserved for you).

Expect more Ditto by March 17th!

Last edited:

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
  • I'm interested in trading, when you've put up your offer's list I'll check back :)

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    I'm looking for a Ditto if you have any left. ^^ My White FC is in my sig below. ^^

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind a Corsola actually.
    And if you have any-thing else, I have about 4 untouched shinies.
    Japanese event dog's and japanese celebi..
    Also I have an adamant ditto with ivs near perfect?
    22/31/30/26/31/14

Years
  • Trading a Ditto to DragonFoxStar.

Will be hatching the Corsola for you, juxta :)

Always interested in shinies, and I would kill for that Ditto. If you have anything specific in mind for it, let me know. You may wish to clone that... Adamant with 31 in Att IV is sexy.

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
  • Way ahead of you :) I have a couple of dittos with 31 in attack still hanging around in other games.

But yeah, I'm looking for a houndoom or growlithe around level 50 as-well as shinies :) Also Escaviler...

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
  • The level 1 Corsola would be preferred, What did you want for that?
    + Do you have any pokemon I mentioned in my above post?

Years
  • Sadly not, since I got Poochyena in place of Houndoom in White and I'm actually looking for a Growlithe and Vulpix myself.

Will take anything for the Corsola :)

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
  • Oh ok, well if you ever get any decent vulpixes, growlithes or houndours let me know :)
    My friend code is in my signature, see you in?

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
  • I'm not sure what's happening here, it just sits on communicating then just stops :S

Years
  • I'm not sure what's happening here, it just sits on communicating then just stops :S

Yeah, it acknowledges that you want to trade, but hangs up for a minute and ends it. Not sure what the problem is. I'll leave and re-enter. If it doesn't work after that then we can try again some other time :)

Years
  • UmbreonsShadow - Yes, I do :) I'll be online off and on tonight, so just send me a message if you see me on. A Zorua would be faaantastic, and I could also get you a Tirtouga.

Mason69 - Will start breeding some Deino then. If you have ANY starter, then Bulbasaur would be preferred, any nature is fine. If just Gen V then Tepig/Snivvy will do.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • UmbreonsShadow - Yes, I do :) I'll be online off and on tonight, so just send me a message if you see me on. A Zorua would be faaantastic, and I could also get you a Tirtouga.

Mason69 - Will start breeding some Deino then. If you have ANY starter, then Bulbasaur would be preferred, any nature is fine. If just Gen V then Tepig/Snivvy will do.

I have every starter so its bulbasaur for the deino then :D

Back