• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heliotrope's Breeding Center

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
  • Sorry I took so long to figure out what I was doing, this was my first time using Gen V WiFi... But thank you very much for the Ditto! I'll make sure to repay you in the future.

Years
  • Of course :) I'll hatch one up for you real quick.

PokeSwimmer: Not a problem at all :) Gen V is actually so easy and quick once you get used to it. I LOVE it. And take your time :) Hope the Ditto comes in handy!

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • I have a flawless calm ditto, could you breed me a naive Deino, naive Darumaka and would you breed me a dragon dance (preferable naive also) scraggy? I could add somemore stuff however I need to get through the game :/

Years
  • I have a flawless calm ditto, could you breed me a naive Deino, naive Darumaka and would you breed me a dragon dance (preferable naive also) scraggy? I could add somemore stuff however I need to get through the game :/

Mmhmm, just need some time on the Dragon Dance Scraggy, but it won't be a problem. I'll get back to you once I've got them ready.

And what do you mean by flawless? Perfect IVs for a Calm nature, or perfect IVs across the board?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Would you possible have a Squirtle egg?

Or a hatched one already?

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • Mmhmm, just need some time on the Dragon Dance Scraggy, but it won't be a problem. I'll get back to you once I've got them ready.

And what do you mean by flawless? Perfect IVs for a Calm nature, or perfect IVs across the board?
    It means it is calm with 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs :)

Years
  • PokemonGirl1: Yep, have 1 Ditto left right now :)

Pagie: No problem :)

JaydenTheDragonTamer: I got a Zorua already, but can still give a Bulbasaur and Beldum.

TheRichar: I would love a clone of that Ditto, haha :) I'll be working on your Scraggy and the other two tonight.

I'll be working tonight and tomorrow so the requests may come a little slower, but I'll be doing my best to get them filled in a timely manner :)

March 16th EDIT:

The Ditto, Bulbasaur, Beldum, Corsola and Slakoth are ready for those who wanted them.

TheRichar: I have your Naive Darumake, Naive Deino, and your Naive Dragon Dance Scraggy (with Moxie).

I will be working until ~8:30pm Central Daylight Time. After this time I will be available for a few hours tonight.

Last edited:
    Back