• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    i'm queen of the garchomp but you can just call me megumi. ^_^
    i joined this lovely site to seek some new battle partners and share
    my love of pokemon with others. just a litle about myself?
    i have a venusaur on my right thigh, i have white 2, x, y, yellow,
    soul silver, and pearl, i am an avid comic book reader, my favorite
    color is red, marijuana should be legalized and i am obsessed with horror films
    and anime alike. <3 thanks for reading! message me if you wanna.

oh! and my friend safari is fighting. hmu if you wanna trade friend codes. ^^

Years
  • Cutie smiley! I'm liking you already. (: Welcome, Megumi! If you're seeking battle partners then I recommend the Battle Center; it's where all battle enthusiasts here go. We have a Pokemon Showdown server for you to pop by anytime as well so consider that. <3

And since you're into movies and anime be sure to check out Culture & Media as well as Anime & Manga, yeah? I'm really into some anime series myself.. especially Magi, Noragami, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, and some others right now ahah. You'll fit there swimmingly as well as anywhere else here on PC so stick around.

Enjoy your time here and let the staff know if you need anything.

Back