• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2014
    Hello all! I am a long time (16 year) Pokemon addict and I hope to enjoy and learn from my time here. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ahhh, long time pokemon fan, it's really nice to meet you, and welcome to PC! I've been a fan for about 16 years too! Wasn't it great; I got into pokemon by watching the anime, and my first pokemon game was pokemon yellow. Good times! Have you played all the pokemon games up till the 6th gen? It's pretty great if you ask me!

We have all sorts of pokemon boards for you to part take in discussions, so, I hope you'll have a blast posting there, and I do hope and look forward to your contributions! You're free to create new threads for the boards that you're in, as well as post in existing ones! It's a great way to meet loads of new members here on PC. :3

I wish you a great stay, and a Merry Christmas! Ask a moderator or any of the member base who are willing to help if you have any question or concern, and we'll provide assistance to the best of our ability! Annnd have a safe night - feel free to message me anytime, or send me a friend request. ^^

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there, nice to meet you :) and welcome to the forum. Ive seen you already had made a post for help for advice for the shalour gym leader. I will go back to that and put what I recommend there. But anyway, I'm glad to see you have joined and hope you make yourself at home. If you need anything, you can ask me or anyone else on here. Hope to see you around. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Hello.
    I like that your avatar is Charizard because Charizard is awesome.

Erladino

Dancing with the winds!~
    Years
    Hello, and welcome to the PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy here. It's enlightening to find you taking interest in Pokemon. BoonchanCiel, don't worry you'll have a blast here! I joined a few days ago, and this community is really nice. You'll seriously like these forums. They're like none other!

Like mentioned earlier, you can always find the perfect board, for your needs~ Enjoy!
    And Merry Christmas!~

Back