• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ! A new people from old school brings his head !

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    Hello Everyone ! I've 16 and i am French ! (ah bon ? xD) I don't know what I have to say but few things you have to know :p

- Call me Zyra. Not GBA. because that big name is my YT Channel.
    - Don't speak of BW, BW2 : I don't like these Games. XY ? I Hate it.
    - Like I said, I am an old school people ! That's why I play Rom Hacks.
    - I Don't know Easy and Normal Difficulty in Rom Hacks. Only the pain to play Hard-Extrem-Lunatic Roms.
    - Gold Symbol at the Battle Tower (GBA). So what ? xD
    - I am a big fan of Touhou. If you want, we can talk about it.
    - Love eat KFC :p
    - I am a big maniac of Touhoumon : BTW Thanks to Drakuaza, Aichiya Sanae, D-Sire and everyone who Helped them for Insane, Another World, World Link and Camilia/Sazanka.
    - I also play Geometry Dash :p

I can edit this list in the future, but that's all for today, bye everyone ! :p

Years
  • Oh un autre français :D Bonjour et bienvenue ^ ^

Mes jeux pokémon préféré sont aussi les anciens (Y le scénario était... voilà quoi) et j'aime beaucoup aussi les rom hack j'ai joué a pokemon light platinum, dark rising, pokemon gemme :3 Si tu en a d'autre à me conseiller je suis preneur ^ ^

Anyway have fun ♪

Years
  • French is so lovely. I wish I didn't forget most of it, took three semesters of French classes in university but never had the chance to use it much. ='( Welcome to PC, Zyra! ♥ You'll definitely fit nicely in here even if you don't like the newer Pokémon games so have an amazing experience and hope you've been enjoying our many awesome ROM hacks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    Good evening to all!
    For hiryuu : Joli palmarès ! Dark Rising? Ouah la classe il y a du talent GG :) Hmm je te conseille vivement Liquid Crystal, franchement il est top !

Thx Sheep! And I am here especially for Rom Hacks :p
    BTW I am sharing my experience of Touhoumon on YT :p

Back