• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, a VERY delayed entance.

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
Years
  • Hello, I've been lurking, as you can probably tell by my join date. I've just never had a reason to post
    You can just call me Silver if you want. Just a note, I ain't the most interactive person, so I may go a few days between posts at times.

I first started playing Pokemon around Generation 4, when my friend let me try out Pearl. From that day forward, I was hooked, starting with Heart Gold, and (hopefully) all the way to Sun and Moon. My favorite spin off game is Pokemon Conquest, which IMO should have a sequel.

Other things you should know is that I'm a HUGE racing fan, I am quite shy and quiet, and have some............ Mental disorders lets say.(Don't like talking about them)

I've been on here before, but it has been so long I felt it necessary to re-introduce myself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Hey hey, Silver. Good to see ya here. I am also new but joined awhile back. Hope you have some fun on the forums and enjoy playing the new games!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello, I've been lurking, as you can probably tell by my join date. I've just never had a reason to post
    You can just call me Silver if you want. Just a note, I ain't the most interactive person, so I may go a few days between posts at times.

I first started playing Pokemon around Generation 4, when my friend let me try out Pearl. From that day forward, I was hooked, starting with Heart Gold, and (hopefully) all the way to Sun and Moon. My favorite spin off game is Pokemon Conquest, which IMO should have a sequel.

Other things you should know is that I'm a HUGE racing fan, I am quite shy and quiet, and have some............ Mental disorders lets say.(Don't like talking about them)

I've been on here before, but it has been so long I felt it necessary to re-introduce myself.
    Hi SilverLeafeon, welcome to PC.

Well I lurked around for an year, before I decided I should start posting, so never too late to start :P.

I'm sure u will find a lot of people here with common interests.

Hope to see ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • Hi, Silver. Welcome to the PokeCommunity.

Your a Racing fan? You Remind me of Two of My Other pals. Mikhail and RR.

Started off with Diamond And Pearl/Heartgold, Eh? I've been a Pokemon fan Since Gold. My favorite Spin-Off is PokePark. Pikachu4Life! Pika! :)

The Name's MusicClues, BTW. Call Me MC.

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
    Years
  • Thanks! As far as racing I prefer Nascar and Formula 1(Two complete opposites) I like other forms as well though. I'm running through Heart Gold as I speak :) Once I get a new copy of white 2(I lost mine) I might do a mono-type challenge, and I also plan a Purrloin Mono Species run on Black.

Years

No biggie! The point is that you're here now, right! Feel free to chat me up anytime you feel like it or to ask questions and such! I'm ready and willing to help out new members so feel free to ask me any questions you might need to ask one such as my self, and stay tuned to my Soundcloud if you want! I've got some new stuff I'm going to be putting out very soon, yeah?

Back