• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello... Again?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Wondering if anybody here remembers me... Hello! I'm Åzurε (Azure is fine) and I totally used to go here, but then college happened. College is still happening, but I've had this idea percolating about a Pokemon tabletop RPG and I wanted to see if the good ol' Community could help me out!* So when I set that thread up, you could find me mostly in there! If I see some familiar nametags I might stop by off-topic, too.

*- Question for the knowledgeable: where might such a thread go? I intend to include both game mechanics and worldbuilding.

Cid

Years
  • Whoa your username looks fancy. Hello there, Azure! Welcome back to PC! I'm really sad to hear that you had to go away. College sucks like that. And I should know, because it's making me a lot less active than I could be, too. :(

Nevermind that though. Now you're here again, so we can only hope that even with college still happening, you'll be able to pop in a lot more often from now on. I'm not sure what this Pokémon tabletop RPG idea you're talking about is, specifically, but I'm really lost as to where that sort of thread would go in this forum. :\ From the get-go though, this sounds like something the writing related sections of PC would house (unless you really plan on fleshing it out into a real tabletop RPG with actual objects, most of this will be written, right?). You seem to have a similar situation with this guy here (old thread; don't bump) and he posted it in Writer's Lounge, so maybe that's the place you have to go.

Fun fact: at first I had no clue where to direct you so I typed up this long paragraph that suggests various sections and ends with an "I don't really know where this idea belongs so can I please get back on you with this?" so yeah, that sort of explains why the end part seems rushed, haha. Anyway you should just make yourself at home. See you around, Azure!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Thanks for the tips, Cid! Yes it'll be mostly in writing form, so I suppose that's a good place to put it.

Back