• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All - Joined for the Rom Hacking Community!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    Hello all! I'm new to the pokecommunity forums, and I also am interested in learning how to Rom hack, so any help would be much appreciated. I've played Pokémon Since Red/Blue.
    I also love M:TG.
    Favourite Format is Commander.
    Married.
    Wife Pregnant, Child on the way (3 Weeks or Less)
    Live in: California, New Palm Springs.

Goals: Start on a Rom Hack.

Currently Loving Liquid Crystal, and Pokémon Snakewood. :P

Any Questions just ask :)

I want help :)

Years
    Heeey there, welcome to PokeCommunity dear Koolmaqe! :) Great to have you here!

I'm not really a hacker but given how big our Emulation board is, I'm sure you'll find people to help you out over there. I'd recommend looking around the Tutorials subforum for starters as it houses all the great guides our members made to help aspiring hackers. There's also the lovely ROM Hacking Simple Questions thread that helps out a lot of beginning hackers; check it out! I'm sure you'll find lots of useful things to take advantage of and it would take me a loot of writing to list them all.. so it's up to you to poke around. :o DrFuji and giradialkia would be more than happy to assist if you're confused about the Emulation board and where certain things would go, too. They're busy guys but wonderful hackers themselves. :)

Liquid Crystal was one of my favorite hacks, by the way! It filled the void in my heart that Shiny Gold left behind since it was never completed. :C

Congrats on the child, too! That's really adorable. ♥ I'm 22 myself but nowhere near ready for a kid yet, uurg. But one day perhaps I'd change my mind. It's always nice to see families walking around and their kids acting adorable, hehe. But then they cry and I get sad.

Anyways, have a great stay on PokeCommunity! Be sure to let the staff know if you're ever confused and good luck with the hacking~

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    Well my wife is also 25 so she's a bit older I've had to grow up a bit myself. Just bought a house though :)

If I did get a hack started who would you recommend I talked to? I'm browsing the emu forums now :)

I know a little bit about programming but mostly VB.. So not much XD

Back