• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    I am Trey..Just call me Trey. Trey logic was made by my friend cuz she didn't want me 2 use my usual usernames. Anyway Pokemon was like one of my 4th animes but i had to get out of it because when i moved up here in Arkansas when i was 14 my family though pokemon for the devil (like they do almost all anime except dragon ball z from some reason). But i did miss it alot though. Until one day i met my friend who is a member on here and she was obsessed with it and now her obsession got me into it and a year later i wanted to join here...

Hope my intro wasn't to long just wanted to get some people to know me. Well thats it i hope i enjoy my stay here. and i will be nice to everyone even if you are mean.....yeah thats it..GOODBYES!

-TR3Y-

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    'isn't too long'? Hah. I lol'd, right there. ;3

Welcome to PokeCommunity, enjoy your time, and listen whilst I babble on for you to read the rules and such.

But seriously, read the rules. And such. >_>

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Thank you everyone who welcomed me and so far i am having fun on this place and its distracting me from my homework lol. Thanks Visne for telling about this place though you have been for almost a year

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC Trey! Well I dont think youll have any problems here, but remember to review the rules. Im sure you wont see anyone here being rude to you in any way but if you do just ignore them. See you around!

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    No, no, your intro was just fine. XD
    It's a good thing you got back into Pokemon again, and I had to LOL when you said that your parents thought that Pokemon is the devil. XD
    Anyway, all you have to remember is to follow the rules and have fun! :D

Aeroblast.

~Master Lugia~
    Years
    Hey,Trey welcome to pokecommunity
    And your intro was great
    it was funny when your parent said pokemon was a devil
    that just made my dad lol soo feel free to add mee
    anytime :P

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! Glad you joined. If you need any help with anything here I be glad to give you a helping hand ;).
    please do read the rules as well.

Back