• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Hi, Aura Temple! No worries that you don't quite know what to say, intros are always a difficult thing for some reason. XD But yeah, welcome to PC! We've got lots of things to talk about, so get out there and discuss~ Reading the rules is a good plan too. <3 Any questions can be directed to people with bold colored usernames because they're Staff and know everything. (Well, maybe not everything. But still.) Alternatively, if you're too shy to talk to staff, I'm open for consultation. So have fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, and welcome to the forums... or shall I say, PokéCommunity? Well, you are welcome here. New members are always welcome. Don't worry about the intros - sometimes, a short intro is better than no intro. Like this case. Sometimes, it can be hard to think about something to put in your intro post. So... now that I have run out of things to talk with, have fun around the forums!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey-hey. <3
    It understandable if you don't know what to put; intros are tough to do. <3 [Took me a while what to put in for my intro. r_r] But in anycase, its nice to meet you. <3

...I kinda like Monferno too, but honestly, its not my favorite fire type. </3
    Though I wish there was a way for the makers of pokemon to draw a transformer-like fire type to havthe ability to rain down the ashes of anyone who dares to interefere with their midnight wendy's [/kewl story Miss D.]

Well, anyway, enjoy yourself, and happy holidays. <3

Back