• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Silverhydra15

The Ill-Tempered Monk
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2015
    Hey people,

I'm Sil. Soo.... yeah.

I like pokemon (duh!), especially GSC and BW. I make games in RMXP and am looking into GB/GBC hacking.

I'm new, so whoever wants to add me as a friend may.

Coolboyman is my idol. He's virtually a professional hacker.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello, Sil! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I love GSC as well. They're my favorite games and I still enjoy them today (heck I still have my copy of Silver! xD) I see you're interest is hacking....especially the GB games. Have you checked out the Emulation section? It's pretty interesting, and I'm sure you'll find everything you need! From tools, advice and feedback to just simply play a hack.

Sil, I wish you the best of luck in your hacking, and hope it goes well! While you're browsing PC, you should read the rules and the FAQ, since they're important. And if you have any questions, you can contact myself or Hiidoran. :3 Have fun!

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Hello Sil! Welcome to PokeCommunity! It's cool to meet an oldtimer; heck, I still am obsessed with firered! Anyway, Have fun with game making (I'd try the creative discussions area if you haven't already)(I know I have). I hope to see you around. I'm a mapper so I'll be there too.

Back