• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Years
    Hey guy's/gal's how's it going?

Im new here on PokeCommunity (obiously) but im not new to pokemon website's, maybe some of you know me as "DragonMaster26" on Serebii or Chaos Storm, but nonetheless Hello All!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm doing awesome, how're you doin'?

PC's a lot different from Serebii haha. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, then chillax and have fun!

Years
    I'm doing awesome, how're you doin'?

PC's a lot different from Serebii haha. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, then chillax and have fun!

Im doing great XD, the layout and basic rules seem the same here and on Serebii (but here on PC it's more relaxed) but regardless Ill be fine abiding by them.

O btw, are you a Mod or Admin? Jw

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi. I'm a mod. *waves* and I'm here to welcome you. :P I'm the one in bold blue. The members in blue italic names are community supporters. ;)

So yeah, welcome aboard to the forums! You'll probably go into a huuuge different experience here. I'm not sure how different PC is from Serebii I haven't been there so idk, but you'll still have fun, meet new friends, and participate in many discussions!

I really like your siggy, by the way. Suicune is one of my favorite legendaries in the Johto region. :) Welp, hope you're enjoying it here, and ask me questions if you have any, okay! Have fuuuuun. :3

Years
    Hi. I'm a mod. *waves* and I'm here to welcome you. :P I'm the one in bold blue. The members in blue italic names are community supporters. ;)

So yeah, welcome aboard to the forums! You'll probably go into a huuuge different experience here. I'm not sure how different PC is from Serebii I haven't been there so idk, but you'll still have fun, meet new friends, and participate in many discussions!

I really like your siggy, by the way. Suicune is one of my favorite legendaries in the Johto region. :) Welp, hope you're enjoying it here, and ask me questions if you have any, okay! Have fuuuuun. :3

Ahh ok, thank's for clearing the "Mod" and supporter's question.

Suicune is awesome ain't he?!!? lol, and thank's for the friendly welcome.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I have heard of Serebii before, but I still haven't checked that forum out. But anyway, welcome to PC! Hopefully, you'll like it here as much as you like the other Pokemon forums as well. :D

I'm doing just fine although I'm having my exams tomorrow, so you wouldn't probably see me around tomorrow till Friday, but if you wish to talk to me, just leave a message. I'd be happy to reply back after everything is done. Haha, So yes, I'm sure PC isn't that different with Serebii, so hopefully, you'll meet great new buddies here and join in the discussions too.

Haaave a great time here ~

Back