• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2012
    Hello to all of the Pokemon fans out there, My name is Jason. I've been a fan since Pokemon hit the scene here in the USA all those years ago. I play Generation III games, I have FireRed/LeafGreen, as well a Colosseum. I'm here to learn more about making my own version of FireRed to play on VBA, my Dingoo A320, or my JTAG Xbox 360 (using XEBoy Advance). I've been lurking a few days now and decided it was time that I registered and introduced myself. I hope to see y'all around!

- x Yo1nK x

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Jason! I've been playing Pokemon ever since I discovered it, till today. I still am! :3 .. I mean age doesn't matter in playing what you want right? owo ~

Anyway, what do you mean by making your own version of FireRed? Are you in-case referring to hacks? Then, you should check out the Emulation section. There's a lot to learn, I'd admit it. It's hard to start a hack, but don't worry. There are tutorials there, and tools available as well. I am sure you will learn slowly, but at least, you are learning. :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message! Have a wooooonderful time here at PC, and looking forward to see you around the forums! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Glad to see you finally registered after lurking for a few days. It's a fantastic decision. :D Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Jason! It's a pleasure to see you. :)

I'm.. not that much of a fan of the third generation, but I did enjoy the games. :) ESPECIALLY FireRed & LeafGreen. Those took me back in time when I played Red back in the day. Since you say you want to make your own version of FireRed, you should take Snivy's advice and head on over to the Emulation section of the forums. You'll basically find what you need for your project, like the tools, the tutorials, and maybe the help you need. :D

Anyways, have a great time here at PC. Be sure to PM me for any questions, and... I shall see ya around! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2012
    Thanks guys, when I said I was lurking it was mainly in the Emulation section. There's a lot for me to learn and I see I do have my work cut out for me with the hacking. Well thanks for the warm welcome and I'll see you guys around! :)

Back