• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I've been here a couple days, but I thought I'd post here nonetheless. So, I'm Blueguy, and hello! ;)

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey there Blueguy!
    I'm Yami, welcome to PC~! ^^
    Please read and abide by the rules, and most importantly, have fun!

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    Hello blueguy welcome to pc. Everyones already said what to do so i am not gonna say it. Enjoy ur stay here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hey Redguy i mean blueguy. Welcome to PeeSee, have fun!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Sorry I'm late. ^_~ Welcome to PC blueguy! ^.^ My name's Kelsey, I hope you have an awsome time here at the PokeCommunity. ^^ Please read and follow the rules and just have fun! ^__________^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Hey blueguy! I hope you have fun and don't break the rules!!!

I'm Flo, by the way, if ya wanna be friends, just PM me!!!

~Flo

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Heya Blueguy! Welcome to PC! Lol, I am the latest to reply XD. Hope you enjoy it here! I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Lexy. Feel free to PM me! ^__^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    blueguy said:
    I've been here a couple days, but I thought I'd post here nonetheless. So, I'm Blueguy, and hello! ;)
    Welcome to PC! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hey blueguy ^___^ welcome to pc, post lots, have fun, and read the rules XD see ya round!! ~origin

Back