• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the community =)

Name's Fellipe, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Brazil. I kind of grew up watching the anime (though I'm missing out lately on the new seasons) and specially, playing the games (many, many hours consumed by those lol). The latter is what brought me here, actually. Was looking for some good hacks for my first Nuzlocke, since I wanted at least trade evolutions converted into level evos and well... found quite a bit of them here. Trying to decided now wether to start with Light Platinum or Fire Red Omega and then all the way to BB 2/VW 2, following the storyline...

Nice to meet you all and have a great day/night!

Years
  • Heya Fellipe! :D Awesome to have more new faces here, welcome!

Methinks you should check out the Pokemon Anime board if you're looking to talk about the show; it's a friendly and growing board so more regulars are appreciated. I haven't been keeping up with the anime as much nowadays.. started out watching every new Japanese episode when Best Wishes/Black & White came out. They're pretty awesome, though the earlier episodes were great as well! Of course we also have Pokemon gaming boards aplenty so if there are any generations you prefer, you should stop by its discussion board and get involved.

And hey, you're totally in the right place if it's hacks you're looking for! PC's Emulation board is quite well-known and there are many cool games to play. Don't think I've heard of Fire Red Omega but Light Platinum is a name I've seen thrown around a lot, so it's a pretty popular hack. They're probably both amazing since our hackers are really talented, so whichever you go with is a-okay! :) Blaze Black and Volt White are games I'd love to try sometime, but.. I don't think my laptop handles DS games very well. Black/White and Black 2/White 2 are pretty great and official games though, so they're much easier for me to play personally. Oh, and do you have any plans to create your own hack in the future? There are lots of options in the Emulation board since it houses many awesome tutorials and other resources; be sure to check 'em out if you like! Be sure to private message giradialkia or DrFuji if you have questions regarding the ROM Hacking board as they're the section moderators. They're busy but will be happy to help you if you're lost!

Enjoy your stay on the forum, okay? Hope you have a blast here! :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Thanks for the warm welcome Cirno =)

I've heard good things about the Best Wishes story arc (such as the rockets not being utterly useless anymore lol) and will definetely want to integrate myself and watch it sometime! And probably, hang out around the roleplaying board sometime. It's another of my loves lol.

Fire Red Omega, if I'm not mistaken is created by Drayano. And one thing I want to learn at some point is hacking. I even got a story in my mind for when that happen lol. But my knowledge is very limited in that area... I know how to mess around with RM a little bit and was trying to learn about scripting language on my own, but don't have much time on me to dedicate to a ROM. My college kinda sucks all the free time (and I'm pretty sure a few bits of my soul everyday too lol) and I hardly can sit on the pc to chill for too long, specially recently, since I was on tests' week... But who knows the future? ^^

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Ola Fellipe Welcome to PC the community is happy to have another addition to the family.

Its so cool that you have the same name as my favourite rapper in Immortal Technique. My name is Diab or Diablo whichever you would like to call me and I'm 19 from Australia. Pokémon Anime is the best I grew up with it and sometimes I go back and watch the older seasons. Here in PC we have threads for Rom hacks and Nuzlocke challenges. I for one don't do the Nuzlocke but I do love watching them on Youtube.

You must be very excited for the soccer in 2014 with the world cup travelling to Rio. Any way nice to see you here and I would like to see you around have fun man and chill ;)

Back