• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

Yuutsa

Regretting life, one step at a time
    Years
    Hi, my name is Yuutsa, and I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

As far as my Pokemon History goes, I started with Pokemon Colosseum, and didn't get into the main series until the release of Black/White 2 due to never having had a DS/Gameboy until then. I've owned every main-game since, and have also acquired Blue, Soul Silver, Platinum, and White.

As for my non-pokemon self, I'm 17, almost 18, who has a plethora of interests but no particular ambitions.

Hello again, and thank you for your time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Hello there Yuutsa! We're a cheery bunch here and will be glad to have you! That's awesome that you are going back through the rest of the games. My favorite has to be OG Gold, for nostalgia purposes and the final fight against a certain character after defeating the Elite 4 twice! ;)

Enjoy the PokeHunt!

Yuutsa

Years
    Thank you! I do plan on getting at least one for each generation, so only 2 left to go! My favorite would probably be X. I really liked Black 2 at the time, but I can't will myself to play through it again.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    Welcome

Just like you, I have many interests as well. We might some in common.

If you're ever looking for a battle or a trade, let me know.

Enjoy

Years
    BW2 were some of my favorites in the series. Unova games overall had such good music.. Dragonspiral Tower in particular was one of my very favorite tracks. ♥ Nice to meet you, Yuutsa!

Good to hear you're such a big Pokémon fan now, of course there will always be room for you here. B] I've been into the franchise for a very long time so if you'd ever talk to talk you're welcome to send me a message. Always happy lending a hand if you're confused about anything on PC, too.

Have a blast!

Yuutsa

Years
    Welcome

Just like you, I have many interests as well. We might some in common.

If you're ever looking for a battle or a trade, let me know.

Enjoy

Thanks, and I'll make sure to take you up on that offer when I'm done with one of my current runs!

BW2 were some of my favorites in the series. Unova games overall had such good music.. Dragonspiral Tower in particular was one of my very favorite tracks. ♥ Nice to meet you, Yuutsa!

Good to hear you're such a big Pokémon fan now, of course there will always be room for you here. B] I've been into the franchise for a very long time so if you'd ever talk to talk you're welcome to send me a message. Always happy lending a hand if you're confused about anything on PC, too.

Have a blast!

I love the music in Gen 5, I'm particularly fond of Reshiram/Zekrom's Theme. I'll make sure to ask you if I have any questions or just want to talk!

Back