• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello All!

Prof. Morky

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Hello Everyone! I'm Sirsouless. I created this account almost two years ago then never did anything with it except lurk for a few.. But Brillant Diamond and Shining Pearl got me hyped so here I am! When I'm not busy with college, which I'm going for my bachelors in IT. I'm into gaming, mostly RPGs. I'm also into technology, the outdoors. and movies. I've never really posted on or been active in a forum but I figured here was a good place to start!

Years
    What they showed of the new Underground got me interested in it tbh.
    Mainly just looking forward to that and roaming the region once more with some mons I've never used before ^.^

Prof. Morky

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    What they showed of the new Underground got me interested in it tbh.
    Mainly just looking forward to that and roaming the region once more with some mons I've never used before ^.^

The new underground does look pretty awesome too, can't wait :D

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    hi there! welcome aboard! do you maybe have a favourite movie?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello Everyone! I'm Sirsouless. I created this account almost two years ago then never did anything with it except lurk for a few.. But Brillant Diamond and Shining Pearl got me hyped so here I am! When I'm not busy with college, which I'm going for my bachelors in IT. I'm into gaming, mostly RPGs. I'm also into technology, the outdoors. and movies. I've never really posted on or been active in a forum but I figured here was a good place to start!
    Hii, welcome to the forums! PC is probably a pretty fun place as far as forum go, since there's so much you can find to talk about (or games to play on or off the forums themselves), as well as many ways to design your own aesthetics while you post or in your signature or in your posts themselves which can be pretty satisfying haha - we're basically online personas here after all. I hope you'll enjoy your time here! Don't hesitate to reach out if you're wondering where to find something or how to do something. And I'm not sure if I saw you on Discord too, but if not, definitely visit our server there too ^^ It's chatty and also has tons of different topics.

It's kind hard to narrow it down haha. But I would honestly have to say Star Wars Rogue One.
    Nice one! I don't think I've heard anyone calling it their favorite film before, but definitely favorite Star Wars movie. I'm one of the few oddballs who loved the 8th move lol, even though I hated some parts of it still.

Have you seen the new Dune in cinema? It was really cool, similar to the Star Wars feel but more mysterious and, hm, gritty I'd say.

Years

Hi sirsouless!

Back