• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello and hi

Years
  • Hello everyone new to these kind of discussions groups so please bare with me. Due to currently locking down I finally have some time to fall back in love with Pokemon. Restarting Y as it's the omen ive never finished no fully unlike X.

Looking for people to tease ideas with about teams, styles, move sets and so on.

Please feel free to add my Nintendo ID I will try and accept any and all when I can.

Will be up for trading a and battling, the battling be mainly after finishing the main game.

Please add me id if you would like

RavenQueen2082

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! Welcome to the community, Raven.

It's great that you've been able to return to Pokémon since quarantine. Pokémon Y is a personal favorite of mine. :) You can definitely find lots of people to trade and battle with, just make sure to tell us your DS Friend Code!

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Raven! Glad to hear that you're falling back in love with Pokemon! I'd like to thank the lockdown for doing the same to me :3

If trading and battling is your niche, we welcome you to the Trade Corner and Competitive Pokemon sections to explore! You're sure to find many folks eager for those kinds of things & discussions over there :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff member you stumble upon across the forums. We'd be glad to help out :) With all that being said, enjoy your stay!

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Raven!

I hope you have fun with Y! =)

Back