• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello and Nice to meet you all

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Hello pkmn fans. It feels good to be away from our human world. As you can see, I am not only an Umbreon fan, but I have a personality similar to it. My real name is Jin and my favorite color is black. I enjoy walking at night and being alone from people when I'm depressed (my usual mood). I hope I can make a lot of friends here. I also enjoy making animations on Pokemon. I have had many hurtful memories like friendship separation and breaking up. I am quite in real life but I can talk on the Internet.

Last edited:

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 24
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Helloo~ I like walking at night too :D (sometimes when i feel safe o.o) I'm can change my mood from happy to depress cause im moody. Well Hope you have a great time here and welcome and hope you can make a lot of great friends~ :]

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha I know what you mean, always nice to get away and just have a nice time. Ahh I always liked Umbreon, one of my favourite Pokemon of all time. Ahh that sure sounds like an Umbreon to me. :P You'll be able to make plenty of friends here so just take a good look around and talk to some of our friendly members. :) Ohh animations on Pokemon, sounds interesting, hopefully you'll show some of your work here? I'm sure plenty of the community members would love to see it. :) Ohh wow.. never good to have that happen to someone but I wish the best of luck for you and if you need someone around, just come talk to me. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I love your username! I'm a fan of the eevees! Welcome to PC! I'm sure you will love it here! :D

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I also forgot to mention that I am an expert in these games. if you need any help on Pokemon games, I'll be glad to help! I know all the secrets, legends, etc but it has been a while since I last played. I can teach you how to put Pokemon gba roms in your iPodtouch and play them. I forgot to mention that I am 13 and used to live in Japan until I moved to brazil a few months ago.

Back