• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, AnDwHaT5 here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hello, my username is AnDwHaT5 and name being Vincent. I am 16 years old and am a rather big fan of pokemon. I normaly travel arround many forums and hangout. I peticularly like this one however. So i will be staying ^_^. I am a lead beta tester and many more of the pixelmon mod for minecraft aswell. I have played every generation 1-5 working on 6 havnt had much time for it with life things happening and my work on the pixelmon forums and stuff. My favorite generation so far is generation 6 because of the new features they have added. Second up would be generation 3 for the epic music and system they had set up. Coming in third is generation 5 for the wonderful story line and complex enimy team, which was so much different then all of the others. I will not bore you further with this talk of the generation and my favorite features. I am glad to be here and i hope to make some great contributions of many different kinds to this forum and wish it good luck!

¬AnDwHaT5

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to the forum Vincent!

So you have forum experience, yes? That means you probably know the general gist of how this place works. We'd absolutely love to have you so hopefully this place has been standing out to you in a good way. :3 Any huge Pokemon fan is more than welcome, of course, and we have plenty of boards to discuss the series among other things.

Big fan of gen 6 and 3 here myself, too! Having our favorite Pokemon in 3D is enough to make anyone jump on the bandwagon, haha. The third had a great story and literally gave me goosebumps.

Clearly you'll have lots to contribute as a big fan of the franchise so hope you have an amazing time exploring! Wonderful to meet you, Vincent. n_n

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hi there, welcome to the forum Vincent!

So you have forum experience, yes? That means you probably know the general gist of how this place works. We'd absolutely love to have you so hopefully this place has been standing out to you in a good way. :3 Any huge Pokemon fan is more than welcome, of course, and we have plenty of boards to discuss the series among other things.

Big fan of gen 6 and 3 here myself, too! Having our favorite Pokemon in 3D is enough to make anyone jump on the bandwagon, haha. The third had a great story and literally gave me goosebumps.

Clearly you'll have lots to contribute as a big fan of the franchise so hope you have an amazing time exploring! Wonderful to meet you, Vincent. n_n

Thank you for your kind words! Its been a day and so far... i love it here. I may not have posted much yet but soon i am sure i will. I am looking into mainly creating some roms! Anyways glad to meet you!

Back