• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello brothers!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    Hello brothers ! I'm a fan of the series pokemon 1/2 (generation) 1-251,old pokefan ,
    I greet ;)

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! Wow! You're still into Pokemon Gen. 1 and 2? They can be old-fashioned though but its not bad to still like the oldies! Hehe! As for me, I'm really into Gen. V! Love the 3D effect so much and the story is different from the other generations. :) Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC! Personally, I'm a fan of the current generation, even though I started way back in the days of RBY. I think I change a lot, huh? Anyway, I think you'll be able to have a great time around here!

Years
    I started playing around Generation III, and I also prefer the modernized style of Generation V to that of previous Generations.

My first game was Ruby and I enjoyed it!

I then went to play Pearl, Platinum and SoulSilver.

Now I am playing Black and I am collecting Pokemon for my National Dex.

Here's my little introduction to you:

I am Hikari10, but you can call me Hikari. I joined PC in March 2011 and my favorite Pokemon is Oshawott. I am from Sydney, NSW, Australia. I was born on October 1st 1992 and I recently turned 19. I am a fan of Australian comedy-satire group The Chaser (they are soooooo hilarious!). I have a 13-year-old brother who is addicted to technology. One of my worst-kept secrets is that I have a hatred towards the whistleblower group Wikileaks (I cannot reveal why I hate Wikileaks, but I can only tell my friends that secret). I also have several phobias. I have been loving Pokemon for many years now and I am playing Pokemon Black in a goal to collect Pokemon for my National Pokedex.

P.S. I cannot reveal the reason I hate Wikileaks unless you friend request me. Although, don't let my usertitle deceive you.

Back