• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello c:

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hi everyone, I'm Beagles. I've only very recently gotten into joining forums because I want to improve my skills at playing pokemon. But also as just another place to hang out when I've got some down time (being a college student is quite stressful. D: )

Anyways, I'm not new to Pokemon at all. The first game I ever got was Red with a matching red gameboy color back when I was little, but only recently got back into playing during college. Right now my goal is to become good enough to beat some fellow players at my school. I have both the DS games and the TCG.

I'm excited to join PC.

Duskwire

Battling since 1993~
    Years
    Welcome to PC(: This is the best Pokemon forum on the web, and if you need something, you'll find it here! Make sure you read the Rules and FAQ's so you don't get into trouble, and feel free to PM or VM me with any questions(: Enjoy your time here, and best of luck with college!

- Dusk

Back