• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Community

Virtual_Porygon

Cooltrainer
    Years
    I decided to join after binch playing Pokemon Red, Crystal and Emerald. I have been scrolling through forum pages for years now but I finally made an account. everyone here seems friendly and helpfull and I think I'm going to have a blast. Also active as a beginner rom hacker but loves to just talk about Pokemon.

Virtual_Porygon

Cooltrainer
    Years
    Glad to hear that. :D I love PC, we're getting tons of new members now too since there is so much to be hyped about over Sun & Moon and GO. Welcome to the forum!

Any other Pokémon games you're planning on playing?

I've been planning to play Pokemon Platinum and Black or White. when I finished both I will be doing mono type teams for Pokemon Black/White 2. for example an all STEEL type team (Ofcourse dual types are allowed). Maybe if I will ever purchase a 3DS I might give X/Y a chance.

Last edited:
    Back