• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello every one

Fear

Ghost/Posion Guru
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2006
    Hello you guys,
    I have gotten off my lazy butt and signed up to this site.I know i will enjoy my stay here to the fullist.If any of you wish to be my friend just Pm me and ill add you to buddys.
    I will also tell a few things about my self as a PokeMon "trainner" lol.
    I use Ghost and Posion type pokemon as my main "team(s)" i gusse you could say.
    I have also been known to use "Old School" PokeMon Teams and Water/Fire teams.
    If you need help with Ghost/Posion pokemon Pm me and ill help you to the best of my knowlage.
    Thank you,
    Rob

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hey there Rob. Welcome to the Community. If you want to be friends you will have to PM me. XD I'm glad that you will enjoy yourself here to the most. That's what we like to hear. You seem pretty knowledge at playing the games. Please check out the rules. There are helpful to you.
    Bye for now.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Glad to have another new member as always :3. Please don't forget to read the rules and follow them as well, be active, make tons of friends [Cause there are thousands of friendly people here, X3], PM me for everything you might need and above all, enjoy your stay. ^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to ze forum o' love! >D

Have fun! And follow the rules! <3

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Hello, I hope you like it at Pc, its a really cool place.

Years
    Ah, a ghost/poison trainer? I don't see too many of those, sadly. :/ I haven't used them alot in my teams, after playing it for years.

Anyway, welcome, and I hope that you have fun too. :3

Back