• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Every1 Who Looks At This

~F e n i x ♠

Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Hey Every1! Ive been playing pokem0n since Red and Blue and really wanted to get interested and find my perfect team. I also wanted to learn a lot about Ev's and Iv's.

Hope i learn a lot and this looks like the perfect place!

Last edited:

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    hello there! and welcome to PC!
    I've been playing red and blue since too.
    I like the avatar of yours pretty cool anyways you're gonna like
    it here so far..^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey Fenix! Yeah, I'm sure you'll learn plenty in Strategies & Movesets. We've got quite the guides and people to help you create a successful team. :D

Welcome to PC. o/

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I like your avatar and your sig. I have the same avatar on a non pokemon related forum and I like the vivi signature. Don't worry, lots of people can help you create the perfect pokemon team here and you found the right place to do so. Enjoy your stay here at PC and see you around!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hi there! Welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay!! =]
    Vivi, iz epic... nice sig.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    If ya need any help with anything, just send me a message. I'm always glad to help people with EV and IV stuff, XD It's a but much at first glance, but you get the hang of it.

I'm pretty good at team building as well and always happy to help!

Back