• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everybody! Can I ask some help with my hack?

Years
    Hello, glad to meet you all! I'm new at pokécommunity

First of all, sorry for the bad english

I'm Louiv, a brazilian 19-year-old student who always loved to play rom-hacks, as well as the main series, of course.
    My favorite Pokémon is Politoed.

Recently, i tried to make my own NDS rom-hack in portuguese, based on Drayano's SacredGold. I had some good plot ideas, I really tried to make something different than the average NDS hacking community does (difficulty hacks). I wanted to make a hack with a good history, without messing with the canon stuff, but my scripting abilities are terrible...
    I managed somehow to insert the Fairy Type in Pokémon and moves via Hex editing, thanks to Meromero's tutorial, but I can't really understand and write scripts and events to happen on the overworld (I also admire Meromero's ASM hacks, I'd like to know how to put these on a rom)

I've already changed wild encounters and trainer battles, and I would release it in a brazilian Pokémon group as a Portuguese rom, but a friend of mine recommended me Pokécommunity, so... I will try to make it in english.
    My english also isn't good, so I will need someone to help me with the texts...

I'm asking for something like a crew, to make this hack happen
    Thank you!

Attachments

• Hello, everybody! Can I ask some help with my hack?
      img3.png
      22.1 KB · Views: 10
      img2.png
      18.1 KB · Views: 9
      img1.png
      33.5 KB · Views: 12
    Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Louiv, glad you decided to post some of your hack here! If you want to showcase any of your work, the best place to do that is in the Fan Games sections. Just make sure you read the rules carefully! :)

Cid

Years
    Hi Louiv! One of my best friends irl has a very similar name, haha. Your username drew me in. I love your avatar as well; Spaceworld Politoed is adorable.

Welcome to PC! Hope you manage to build that crew. My first language was not English, but being in this place for a bit helped improve it, so here's hoping a similar experience happens to you, my friend.

See you around!

Back