• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Xia Blaziken! ^_________^ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^_~ I hope you have a fun time here at the PokeCommunity. ^^ Please read and follow the rules and have a great time. =3

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hiya, Xia Blaziken! I'm sure you'd be active -- all you have to is follow the rules, have fun, and most importantly to be yourself! I guess I'll see you around and I'm always there if you want a friend. ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Xia Blaziken said:
    I'm new here and I hope to try to be an active part of the community.
    Hi welcome to PokeCommunity.Follow the rules and I am sure you will be a active member and I like your avatar.

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Hey Hey Hey! Welcome to PC. You have just been bestowed with the privilege of being able to join the greatest Pokemon Forum of all time. No Im just kidding it isnt that great but it is pretty close! Have a great time and follow the rules! :D

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey Xia Blaziken, welcome to PC.
    If you ever need help with anything, feel free to PM me, and don't forget to read the rules. ;)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Welcome to PC Xia, I hope ya have fun and post alot ^^.
    Please read and stick to the rules ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Back