• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    So, i'm new here, and i'm a fan of all games, I started playing fire red, but i intend to play them all at some point. I mostly play x, but i like all games. I favor dragon and steel type pokemon, my favorite is metagross. So, enough about me, i'm here, and plan to be for a while.

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I love steel type and dragon type Pokemon and Metagross is one of my favorites. I prefer Steelix but that's me. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Metagrossisboss! We're glad to have you with us.

You've started playing Pokémon since FireRed and LeafGreen? Ah, I see. Even though they're more new, they still give you ideas on how many of their previous games had worked--namely Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green--so you did not miss a thing. X and Y are great! What do you like most about them? Personally, I'm a huge fan of their character customization feature; have always been wanting to see something like this make it into Pokémon games, and was glad when it happened. Amie isn't too bad, either.

Metagross is a great Pokémon in general; it's one of my most favorites out there. In-design, it looks spectacular, and in terms of battling, it performs wonderfully. Thanks to its huge defenses, it's able to withstand nearly any hit without much trouble at all. Plus, it also has access to some decent attacks that it could take good advantage of, such as Zen Headbutt, Hammer Arm, and Earthquake.

Anyhow, I hope you have an enjoyable stay here. If there's anything you ever need, by the way, I'm here to lend a hand, so feel free to shoot me some message any time you wish!

Years
  • And hello to you, Metagrossiboss, it's nice to see you!

X and Y are pretty nice games to play, so kudos to you enjoying Kalos so much! The character customization is mainly the huge selling point here, and there have been rumors of it not returning in the Hoenn remakes but we can still enjoy it in Kalos if that's the case. My fave feature is definitely Pokemon Amie though, I like getting close to my Pokemon.

Have a great time Metagrossiboss, and don't hesitate to ask me or a staff member if you need help getting around. I'm always open for a chat as well so leave me a visitor message whenever you like!

- Hikamaru

Back