• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Years
  • Hello, my fellow newbies and Pokécommunity in general!

I've finally made my account, after coming here a few times. I thought 'Hm, this community seems very friendly and the forums are cool'! So here I am!

Let me introduce myself: I'm André, and I've been playing Pokémon since maybe 1997/1998 when I got my first Game Boy Color and Pokémon Red cartridge, without understanding most of the text (in English, which I hadn't learnt yet), and I loved it all the same. As of now, I intend to get into competitive (took me long enough!), and try out more rom hacks and fan games.

So once again, hello everyone, and have fun!

André

Years
  • Hi there André! I noticed you posted in the new user hangout earlier but forgot to reply.. whoops haha. Welcome to PC. :D

Been into Pokémon since around 1999 myself so that's pretty cool. Have you ever bred competitive Pokémon or is that something you're just starting to try out now? I breed a lot of babies with good IVs/natures/egg moves to keep me occupied post-game. There is a lot to learn in our battling forum, too, so you're covered well enough.

Have a splendid experience!

Years
  • Hah, no problem, I see your posts everywhere, it's natural some may slip by.:)

Yep, I caught Poké-fever right off the bat with Gen I! Yes, I have bred some UU in Pokémon Y, and I have even bred for a shiny competitive Charmander (shiny Zard-X *.*), which I got but lacks SpDef.! Oh well, it's pretty cool. Yeah, I have already been directed to some cool threads.
    Also I made a new welcome thread because I thought I hadn't posted this one... Sorry for the noobishness!

Thank you for being so welcoming!:D

André

Back