• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello Everybody!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Hey everyone this is the first forum I've joined ever! I've recently started playing pokemon shield in the last 3 weeks and I only need 2 sword exclusive to complete the initial 400 pokemon! They are Turtanator and Darumaka... is this place where someone could help me out?

Thanks alot everyone hope you are well!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community! We can definitely help you out here. :) The best place to post your request is in the trade section. Best of luck!

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity DITTOMETOO! Glad to have us as your first forum experience :D You made the right choice hehe.

Of course we have sections for trades. Go right ahead to the Trade Corner, make sure to read the rules first before posting, then you should be golden! If you got any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other Pokecommunity Staff that you come across :)

Enjoy your stay!

Back